Finally! You can Google 'Bisexual'

Sep 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Google officials announced this week the giant search engine will no longer block the word "bisexual." Since 2009, "bisexual" has been blocked on Google's Auto Complete and Instant Search features.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2012

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I never knew. Well done B's! Google admits you exist so welcome to the real world.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
I don't cheer some of these "victories," but simply say, "Oh, so they've stopped acting like crying ninnies from the 15th century." In this case, I feel google has simply does what it is laughable it didn't do prior to now. WHO at that company harbors some terror that this word appear in search engine results?

I just got an email in which Bing wants to replace google. If Bing is not blocking these results and google is, I've got to be honest: I would switch. I am not comfortable with censorship of SEARCH RESULTS, for god's sake, on an engine made for *absolutely anyone* to find what they need on the internet.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
*has simply done what it

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Bisexuals are another odd one out in a lot of things, people need to grow up, no one is like anyone else. Bisexuals are people too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look Who Got Bust.com: Remove Mug Shot From Google (Jun '11) 7 hr Rob 12
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson 16 hr Octopus 23
Raleigh Web Design Agency Launches New Website ... Mon 20-20 laser eye s... 4
Google tests airborne drones to deliver goods Aug 30 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Sho... (May '11) Aug 29 freida kay castillo 135
Digital Publishing: Getting Noticed Through SEO (Sep '13) Aug 19 kimmy02 3
Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Aug 18 Swedenforever 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Emerging Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••