Digital Publishing: Getting Noticed T...

Digital Publishing: Getting Noticed Through SEO

There are 2 comments on the Editor & Publisher story from Sep 10, 2013, titled Digital Publishing: Getting Noticed Through SEO. In it, Editor & Publisher reports that:

At the end of the day, all journalists care about one thing - getting people to read their stories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Editor & Publisher.

ryan33

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Make your website search engine friendly. Wordpess does more than 70% of this work for you automatically.

Download it here:

http://filekangaroo.com/wordpress-download/
Audrey Henry

Letterkenny, Ireland

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Hi, digital publication come with a vast amount of benefits! 3D Issue is a software that allows you to create a digital publication from a PDF. Within the software you can create multiple SEO profiles where you can customize the page title, description and keywords. You can then add the html pages to your sitemap to ensure search engine visibility. See more on the SEO benefits here: http://www.3dissue.com/digital-magazine-softw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois moves to implement internet privacy sa... Mar 31 BHM5267 2
News SEO and content strategies (Aug '13) Mar '17 braveluke 10
News Canadian man of Kazakh origins arrested in Onta... Mar '17 Spies among Us 1
News Is President Trump racist? Google Assistant has... Mar '17 The Wheeze of Trump 6
News Why So Many People Believe Obama Encouraged a I... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Two hospitalized in Mount Carmel wreck caused b... (Jan '10) Mar '17 Ace 79
News Without immigrants, the US economy would be a a... Feb '17 patriot 2
More from around the web