Energy Parametrics move with broadban...

Energy Parametrics move with broadband over powerlines in thailand

Edward N

New York, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2010
I found this news about this company expanding with very necessary technology into asia. HOWEVER, this same technology should be placed in europe and the United States. Is this patented stuff? This new BPL setup should expand. See news below:
Energy Parametrics & Communications To Expand Into Asian Communications & Energy Marketplace With The Opening Of New Bangkok, Thailand Offices In February 2010

(Sacramento, California)– Energy Parametrics & Communications, the global leader for intelligent energy and communications systems, announced today that it will be expanding its operations into the Asian energy and communications marketplace with the opening of new Bangkok, Thailand offices, located in Bangkok City Tower, beginning in February 2010. Dr. Chavalit Thisayakorn, director of Advanced Technologies, Energy Parametrics & Communications, will head the new Thai operations.

“In general, we have found the Asian market to be very progressive in relation to upgrading and advancing their communications and energy systems. Presently, Energy Parametrics & Communications is unfolding its broadband over power lines program to select companies and entities throughout the region,” said Energy Parametrics & Communications COO Gary Rayward.

With the technology designed and developed by Energy Parametrics & Communications CEO Luke Stewart, broadband over power lines (BPL) allows users to tap into high-speed Internet connections through an ordinary electrical outlet.“Combining the communications principles of modems, wireless networking and radio, our patent BPL technology offers customers an easy, reliable and cost-effective means to access the Internet. This will enable so many more families to improve their daily lives and help businesses grow throughout the Asian region as Internet access becomes readily available,” explained Stewart.

Based in Dallas, Texas and with research & development offices in Sacramento, California, Energy Parametrics & Communication, Inc. offers a variety of energy industry environmental-friendly solutions for green energy customers, states, municipalities, power entities and large corporations throughout the globe including green energy services, low-emission microturbine electric generation systems and true smart grid technology services. Led by Luke Stewart, who is known as the “father of true smart grid and power management informatics technology”, EP&C's mission is to improve the globe's energy infrastructure while lowering pollutant emissions and greenhouse gases.
Gwen Josilin

West Hartford, CT

#2 Jan 28, 2010
energy parametrics and communications company should be offering its services for this broadband over powerlines plans to countries around the world. i heard that the speed for this internet communications is tremendous. congrats to mr gary rayward and mr luke stewart. their venture for this technology seems tremendous. my cousin lives in bangkok thailand also. i hope that Dr. Chavalit Thisayakorn hires a good staff in bangkok.
Curly Surmudgeon

Sacramento, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Their announced projects and occupation in Sacramento seems to have fizzled, no one answers their phone, no one returns telephone calls and their website seems to have lost the Sacramento partner previously announced.

Seems more like smoke and mirrors than a functioning entity.
Drover

Wilmer, TX

#4 Apr 18, 2010
Google William Luke Stewart. He is a fraud, a convicted felon.
Drover

Wilmer, TX

#5 Apr 18, 2010
Google William Luke Stewart - Media Fusion. He is a fraud. A convicted felon.
William Luke Stewart

Frisco, TX

#6 May 25, 2011
Your fact are wrong. Look up my Supreme Court Brief if you want to know the facts. My Best, William "Luke" Stewart
William Luke Stewart

Frisco, TX

#7 May 25, 2011
Your facts are wrong. Look up my Supreme Court Brief if you want to know the facts. My Best, William "Luke" Stewart
Drover

Arlington, TX

#8 Aug 13, 2011
Still conviced of fraud and served time in a Federal prison.
Drover

Arlington, TX

#9 Aug 13, 2011
Still convicted of fraud and served time in a Federal prison.
zipline

Eugene, OR

#10 Oct 11, 2011
Hey Luke, or whatever you go by now...the 4th Circuit affirmed your conviction in 2006 and the Supremes denied certiorari in 2007. Sounds like you were convicted of fraud to me. And now your most recent adventure, Enparcomm, is being sued by Virgin Holding Group. Richard Bronson doesn't appear to be a guy to be trifled with...what did you do to piss him off?
Carlos Arzu

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#11 Oct 26, 2011
Hello Luke: If you are not a fraud why don´t you return to Guatemala so can have a chat.
Drover

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2011
So Luke is in DC on 12/4/11 promoting another scam. When will the Fed's just lock this guy up.

He is not the Father of anythng. He has never accomplished anything but take investor money.
Drover

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2011
So he is in DC eating at Capital Grill on 12/4/11. Still doing a fraud deal. That's all he knows is to steal peoples money.
Interested

Dallas, TX

#14 Dec 5, 2011
Sure am glad our judicial system has never made a mistake or been influenced by special interest groups. Whew!
Burke from Dallas

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#15 Jan 14, 2012
I invested 20K in Luke Stewarts Media Fusion data over the magnetic field of power lines scam! I had forgotten about it all and today found all my investment documents. It would be a shame if he got......
rockyrider

Vienna, VA

#16 Mar 24, 2012
Burke from Dallas wrote:
I invested 20K in Luke Stewarts Media Fusion data over the magnetic field of power lines scam! I had forgotten about it all and today found all my investment documents. It would be a shame if he got......
I sent this bunko artist 10k. Feel like I had my "sucker born every minute" minute.
William Stewart

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Apr 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois moves to implement internet privacy sa... Mar 31 BHM5267 2
News SEO and content strategies (Aug '13) Mar '17 braveluke 10
News Canadian man of Kazakh origins arrested in Onta... Mar '17 Spies among Us 1
News Is President Trump racist? Google Assistant has... Mar '17 The Wheeze of Trump 6
News Why So Many People Believe Obama Encouraged a I... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Two hospitalized in Mount Carmel wreck caused b... (Jan '10) Mar '17 Ace 79
News Without immigrants, the US economy would be a a... Feb '17 patriot 2
More from around the web