New Obama ad hammers Romney; says he ...

New Obama ad hammers Romney; says he sent American jobs to China, India and Mexico

There are 22 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 14, 2012, titled New Obama ad hammers Romney; says he sent American jobs to China, India and Mexico. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Mitt Romney insists that he stepped down from his private equity firm years earlier than federal records indicate, but President Barack Obama is more than a little skeptical and says his Republican rival has much to explain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Bridge is built, I'm over it”

Since: Aug 08

Clermont, FL

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Mitt Romney is the biggest liar of them all. Just look at him when he talks, he thinks we are all stupid cause we don't make 55k a day like her does.. Vote Obama and hope the Dems take back congress and you'll see a boom like you wouldn't believe..

Eddie Allard
Empower Network
http://www.empowernetwork.com/eddieallard/
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#2 Jul 14, 2012
rugby's outsourcing helped pay for his car elevator.

rugby '12: America 2nd.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#3 Jul 14, 2012
How did Prez Obama become so wealthy working as a community organizer?
DISTRACTIONS Du Jour -

Sierra Vista, AZ

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Sports fans and O'bot's, this is nothing but a contrived distraction and obfuscation to take the heat off of this incompetent power grabbing Marxist president, with zero accplishments to his name. I don't care how much Money romney has or where he (legally( keeps it. I'm concerned about the TRILLIONS that this red diaper baby flushes down the rat hole each year...

Yes, power grabbing by executive order, and dismantling our Constitutional Republic by fiat -- only possible through a dumbed down liberal PubEd indoctrination. This was not possible 20+ years ago when students had a modicum of understanding of school taught civics and Constitutional history.

On March 16, the White House released an executive order,“National Defense Resources Preparedness.” The document is stunning in its audacity and a flagrant violation of the Constitution. It states that, in case of a war or national emergency, the federal government has the authority to take over almost every aspect of American society. Food, livestock, farming equipment, manufacturing, industry, energy, transportation, hospitals, health care facilities, water resources, defense and construction - all of it could fall under the full control of Mr. Obama. The order empowers the president to dispense these vast resources as he sees fit during a national crisis.

In short, the order gives Mr. Obama the ability to impose martial law. He now possesses the potential powers of a dictator. The order is a direct assault on individual liberties, private property rights and the rule of law. It is blatantly unconstitutional. The executive branch is arrogating responsibilities precluded by the Constitution without even asking the permission of Congress. The order gives Mr. Obama a blank check to erect a centralized authoritarian state. This is a law one would expect to find in Hugo Chavez’s Venezuela or Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

"Mein Fuhrer Spricht!" Yes, Deja Vu once again.....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/...
Cat74

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Obama sent jobs to China Mexico, and Finland. He wants all Americans on some sort of Government dole so he owns their vote. Won't work. There are still Americans that want to feel free with their own job.
scooter

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2012
owebama is a lying piece of shit
scooter

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2012
The Canarsie Kid wrote:
Mitt Romney is the biggest liar of them all. Just look at him when he talks, he thinks we are all stupid cause we don't make 55k a day like her does.. Vote Obama and hope the Dems take back congress and you'll see a boom like you wouldn't believe..
Eddie Allard
Empower Network
http://www.empowernetwork.com/eddieallard/
total bullshit,keep drinking the kool aid

“oderint dum metuant”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 14, 2012
This would be laughable if it weren't so damn pathetic.

To complain about Romney sending jobs overseas when the very chairman of the American jobs council you appointed and the former CEO of General Electric Jeff Immelt has been doing the same thing.

Obama obviously can't claim to have previously sent jobs oversea that would have required him to be in charge of something.
Smiling Slew

Kent, WA

#10 Jul 14, 2012
Mad Dog USN wrote:
This would be laughable if it weren't so damn pathetic.
To complain about Romney sending jobs overseas when the very chairman of the American jobs council you appointed and the former CEO of General Electric Jeff Immelt has been doing the same thing.
Obama obviously can't claim to have previously sent jobs oversea that would have required him to be in charge of something.
SO, Jeff Immelt is a repuglican't RIGHT ??? LMAOROTFu~! Sure, he's an Obama adviser, but he's helping to solve the outsourcing problems, rethuglican'ts created...
delamm

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jul 14, 2012
mitt is toasted. try again in another bainy day.
Cat74

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2012
Mitt Romney is confident of the outcome of the November election, and he should be. He is doing family things this weekend. Obama is working the crowds like a circus barker. He dare not take any family time right now. He has Biden, and everyone in the family, but Fido, drumming up votes for him.

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 14, 2012
Smiling Slew wrote:
<quoted text>SO, Jeff Immelt is a repuglican't RIGHT ??? LMAOROTFu~! Sure, he's an Obama adviser, but he's helping to solve the outsourcing problems, rethuglican'ts created...
Brilliant!!! and sarcastic at the same time! Obama is fixing the outsourcing problem, how by keeping the unemployment rate at 8+%?

Brilliant don't send the jobs oversea and don't create any here either....just step on up to the Obama cash line.

let me guess? it's been three years since you balanced you household budget too right?
LMAO

Kent, WA

#15 Jul 14, 2012
Mad Dog USN wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!! and sarcastic at the same time! Obama is fixing the outsourcing problem, how by keeping the unemployment rate at 8+%?
Brilliant don't send the jobs oversea and don't create any here either....just step on up to the Obama cash line.
let me guess? it's been three years since you balanced you household budget too right?
Time to try new rhetoric, since I shot down the last, huh ???
“But documents filed by Bain and Stericycle with the Securities and Exchange Commission—and obtained by Mother Jones—list Romney as an active participant in the investment. And this deal helped Stericycle, a company with a poor safety record, grow, while yielding tens of millions of dollars in profits for Romney and his partners. The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also contradict the official account of Romney's exit from Bain.”
Uh oh. Flip Flopney is making fetus soup.
I don't know how any of those bible thumping fetus forcers could EVER vote for him.
He is really pro-choice and pro-Obama Care, and pro-individual mandate, after all.
Cat74

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2012
Again, If I am sitting around the table waiting for my wife to bring me the bean supper we are about to eat, that I purchased with Obama food stamps, I want Romney to find me a job. I know Obama is not up to the challenge.

“oderint dum metuant”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Time to try new rhetoric, since I shot down the last, huh ???
“But documents filed by Bain and Stericycle with the Securities and Exchange Commission—and obtained by Mother Jones—list Romney as an active participant in the investment. And this deal helped Stericycle, a company with a poor safety record, grow, while yielding tens of millions of dollars in profits for Romney and his partners. The documents—one of which was signed by Romney—also contradict the official account of Romney's exit from Bain.”
Uh oh. Flip Flopney is making fetus soup.
I don't know how any of those bible thumping fetus forcers could EVER vote for him.
He is really pro-choice and pro-Obama Care, and pro-individual mandate, after all.
Where did I change the subject? Hell you can't even decide who you are on Topix..Which are you "LMAO" or "smiling slew"?

Doesn't change the fact that we are still way above what unemployment was under the last admin, and has done absolutely nothing.

How about those gas prices, higher than they were under Bush.

you can complain and charge Romney all you want, but until the SEC or other authority acts you got nothing.

Maybe when you remove executive privilege from fast and furious I'll take you seriously.

GITMO is still open.

OH how about this "we are not a country of red states or blue states we are the United States" quote from the leader of class warfare and name calling.

Roosevelt

Brooks, MN

#18 Jul 18, 2012
"he sent American jobs"

They are all in on it, bankers, financiers and politicians, for the last 40 years, sending the jobs out and effectively destroying the U.S. economy.

Like Goldwater said, "some may call it treason."

So what is it, 70,000 jobs created last month, when we need 700,000?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Romney no doubt is the "Outsourcer In Chief" working middle class must vote NO Romney in November to save working middle class. NO Romney
Roger Edgar

AOL

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Keep that HATE alive Obama. Show America and the World that you were a mistake.

Hate Hate Hate .......Vote obama in 2012...
It does have a nice ring to it.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jul 18, 2012
Romney would be a President of the wealthy, for the wealthy, and of the wealthy. Working middle class will be destroyed under Romney. Romney is outsourcer in chief. Vote NO Romney in November. NO Romney.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Jul 18, 2012
Gary Johnson is a far better choice for Republicans than the Tax Evader Romney. Vote Gary Johnson and NO Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SEO and content strategies (Aug '13) Mar 16 braveluke 10
News Canadian man of Kazakh origins arrested in Onta... Mar 16 Spies among Us 1
News Is President Trump racist? Google Assistant has... Mar 13 The Wheeze of Trump 6
News Why So Many People Believe Obama Encouraged a I... Mar 9 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Two hospitalized in Mount Carmel wreck caused b... (Jan '10) Mar 2 Ace 79
News Without immigrants, the US economy would be a a... Feb '17 patriot 2
News Republicans Are Trying to Let Internet Provider... Feb '17 Whats the difference 1
More from around the web