What American Google Searches Teach U...

What American Google Searches Teach Us About Gay Sex

There are 3 comments on the Unicorn Booty story from Jun 28, 2017, titled What American Google Searches Teach Us About Gay Sex. In it, Unicorn Booty reports that:

Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, a former Google data scientist and Harvard economics PhD, spent five years combing through data on U.S. Google searches to learn more about people's thoughts and behaviors. In recent interviews surrounding the release of his new book Everybody Lies , he has shared insights into gay and bi men's sex lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Unicorn Booty.

Cleavis

Mountain View, CA

#1 Jun 28, 2017
What's to teach? It's sick, disgusting, depraved, deviant, abnormal and wrong. That about sums it up.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2017
Cleavis wrote:
What's to teach? It's sick, disgusting, depraved, deviant, abnormal and wrong. That about sums it up.
No, it's something you trolls are on this forum every single day obsessing about.

Which makes me wonder.....
Xstain Mullah Decree

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 29, 2017
You would _never_ guess at the google-revealed high percentage of str8 identified men who fantasize about or have gay sex from the fixatedly homophobic trolls here 24/7. Never.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SEO - What is Search Engine Optimization and Ho... (Mar '12) Oct '18 outdoormlane9 16
News Hatch Proves He Is, Um, Actually Not Dead Oct '18 Kurtz 2
News Donald Trump accuses Google of 'rigging' negati... Sep '18 SOE 3
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... (Mar '15) Sep '18 Blairs Iraq 8
News US President Donald Trump takes on Google, alle... Sep '18 CodeTalker 68
News Internet resellers see 5G wireless as a new typ... Sep '18 C Kersey 2
News Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey keeps his cool before C... Sep '18 Spocko 6