What does the PS3 have that the XBOX 360 doesn't?

Aug 5, 2007 Full story: Answerbag 106

Well there controllers work on bluetooth and there are other settings within the system to configure other bluetooth devices. via Answerbag

Full Story

“Taylorgang or die”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#85 Jun 4, 2011
Ps3s blow. There network sucks. Xbox 360 is alot morefun
ala

Yemen

#86 Aug 1, 2011
the xbox is beteer have kienct
Davzz16

Southampton, UK

#87 Aug 1, 2011
j-dizzy14 wrote:
does the ps3 really have free online without paying no money at all?
Yes !!
Gran Turismo 5

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#88 Aug 9, 2011
ala wrote:
the xbox is beteer have kienct
Ok.... Where r the good games? Besides forza 4, kinect is mostly for 5 year olds.
MLG- FaDe VoRTeX

Bronx, NY

#89 Nov 1, 2011
Both systems are great and have ups and downs, like Xbox is cheaper then ps3 system, PS3 doesn't have good security and I have heard that most servers for games are down on certain days. Xbox you pay for the security and for the earlier games on popular games like cod. Ps3 has better game exclusives then Xbox, halo is a big game for Xbox so it sorta makes up for it. And if you think about Sony has to make 3 systems and handheld devices while Microsoft only has to make 2 and they both do the same thing, play games :O. Xbox has kinect which is great so now I can see my friends from around the world and also play games with it, and ps3 has that motion thing which is only for games and you have to hold two sticks like the wii just better. There are many more things to compare but I forgot them, but in the end I would say go for the system that has the best exclusive games for you and which one most of your friends play. Since I met more friends with ps3 I'm also getting that now so I will have both. There was also something that was bad about PS3 that I forgot, oh well. Have fun all gamers. GAME ON!!!
justin richter

Wright City, MO

#90 Dec 11, 2011
xbox is not a poors man ps3 xbox is awsome!and who ever said that is not smart and if i was a tiger and who ever said that is a tuna and you arnt in my food chain i would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you!!!!!!!!!!
justin richter

Wright City, MO

#91 Dec 11, 2011
xbox is better it has kenect.ps3 stole the idea of the wii so they suck
mw3 master

Wright City, MO

#92 Dec 11, 2011
yes ps3 is cool but xbox is better

Since: Dec 11

Russia

#93 Dec 11, 2011
what is a ps3 ?
theSmartGamer

France

#94 Dec 12, 2011
Ok, you just need to look at what each system has ans does: Connectivity: both ps3 and the new 360 have wifi but ps3 online still remanes 100% free and xbox live to be honest costs a fortune for what it's worth!
Compatibility: ps3 reads blu ray and even the new xbox 306 slim doesn't! People say they don't need blu ray but 1. It gives better graphics and supports 3D gaming and 2. sooner or later everyone will buy films on blu ray and everyone who bought 360 will need to pay more for a blu ray player!
Next up, games: xbox 306 has some better games than ps3 however, with a new windows 7 pc, you can play these games on pc format with your pc plugged into your ps3, all you need is a program called PS360 installed on your pc.
Life span: ps3 has a 4 year longer lifespan than 360 and is a lot more future proof, fully updatable
with memory and updates coming out very often, this means that you won't have to buy another console in a few years!
Last but not least, features: Ok, i conceed that for features, kinect is really good, however, lets see what ps3 has in store!
Lolz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#95 Dec 13, 2011
your mom wrote:
thats why sony got hacked.the xbox360 is protected
What r u retarded? Xbox was hacked a couple years ago too, and in reality, it can happen to any company.
jake

Los Angeles, CA

#96 Jan 23, 2012
Gerry from Jamaica wrote:
btw! how much money have u spent on just batteries since u had an xbox 360? If they even made a cellphone-like battery pack it wouldnt be so bad, but u have to be using AA batteries. I wouldnt be surprized if Microsoft has a contract with Duracel...these people r not stupid...think about it! Playstation 3 is the best!!! Sony should just merge with Apple and keep kickin Microsoft's ass! I think Microsoft is too greedy!!! Quietly hustling ur money. Why should i have to pay $150 or more just to get my computer to operate. Microsoft needs to stop this! If they don't stop, i'm sure piracy won't stop. Apple to the world!!! Ok, i'm straying from the point, but just to open up ur eyes a bit more.
xbox suks big chullappas ! ;D lolololololololoololololololol olololol PS3!:D

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#97 Aug 3, 2012
Straight up, they are both great machines but I do use the media features more on my PS3. Having tons of music and video's stored on my PS3 for easy access is nice. I HATE the new XBOX dashboard (and I am not alone in that sentiment) but I do like how Xbox live's store is setup when compared to the PS3's confusing store. Luckily, I have 2 older PS3's with backwards compatibility as well as a newer slim.
Caleb

Ashford, AL

#98 Oct 17, 2012
Ps3 is awsome

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99 Oct 22, 2012
The ps3 has free online, you get to play blue ray dvds etc...
Qeraan

UK

#100 Oct 29, 2012
Your gamer tag
Levi Smith wrote:
game lover im telling you dude i got my ps3 just a month ago i had really wanted the xbox 360 when i first played it then i played the ps3 MY EYES WERE WIDENED it does way more,better graphics and if u get it than add me.
Qeraan

UK

#101 Oct 29, 2012
Ps3 is more better because It has free online DVD blu Ray It has pshome
unknown

Humble, TX

#102 Nov 30, 2012
frrg wrote:
the ps3 dominates the xbox because ps3 has the following things that the xbox cant
the ps3 you can download videos music and pictures
free online
it ends up being cheaper than xbox and in the end it starts to look better
thats a lie because i said so
unknown

Humble, TX

#103 Nov 30, 2012
i love terry so much that i cant stop thinking bout him
unknown

Humble, TX

#104 Nov 30, 2012
hay im sitting by autumn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson launching a ... 22 hr mark 1
Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Sho... (May '11) Oct 23 khaledelgamal 149
Google, Facebook continue massive lobbying effo... Oct 22 Dee Dee Dee 1
U.S. Internet has plans for a broader Twin Citi... Oct 21 Anonymous 3
Gigabit cellular networks could happen with 24G... Oct 20 harvinedhalmon 1
Tourist locked in bookstore uses social media t... Oct 20 DILF 4
FBI Chief Slams Apple, Google for New Privacy P... Oct 18 hmm 3

Emerging Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE