What does the PS3 have that the XBOX ...

What does the PS3 have that the XBOX 360 doesn't?

There are 106 comments on the Answerbag story from Aug 5, 2007, titled What does the PS3 have that the XBOX 360 doesn't?. In it, Answerbag reports that:

Well there controllers work on bluetooth and there are other settings within the system to configure other bluetooth devices. via Answerbag

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Answerbag.

ddt

United States

#65 Sep 6, 2010
does xbox have two control slots
A Gamer

United States

#66 Sep 9, 2010
I just wanna say that this console war is getting old. I have a PS3, and my friend has a 360 and we both agree that both game consoles have games that work better on one or the other. Red Dead Redemption is better on PS3, and Fallout 3 works better on the 360. If u want a blu ray player then get a PS3, but if u don't want one, then that's just u. If u like first person shooters, the the 360 has more options. And also, the internet is exactly the same on both consoles, so the PS3 is a better deal in that area.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#67 Sep 10, 2010
The PS3 has FREE online gaming !!
angry buttered toast

Ashland, KY

#68 Sep 16, 2010
I'll give you a few good reasons to
buy a PS3:
1. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieve
3. Heavy Rain
4. Infamous

Upcoming: re-release of Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, The Last Guardian

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#69 Sep 16, 2010
angry buttered toast wrote:
I'll give you a few good reasons to
buy a PS3:
1. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieve
3. Heavy Rain
4. Infamous
Upcoming: re-release of Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, The Last Guardian
Uncharted 2: Among Thieve is awesome !!

Going to get Heavy Rain 2day
Gran Turismo 5

Boca Raton, FL

#70 Oct 12, 2010
Enough said

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#71 Oct 14, 2010
Gran Turismo 5 wrote:
Enough said
The release date got pushed back again...arghhhh!!!
Soccerstarjc

Nanaimo, Canada

#72 Nov 13, 2010
Guys I'm debating on weather to get an Xbox 360 or a PS3 I want an xbox because all of myfriends have it but I want a ps3 for the games and the blu ray and the great graphics and suggestions?
DFD 625

United States

#73 Dec 3, 2010
I am still deciding on a ps3 or xbox. Though i think i want a ps3 just a little bit more. First of all live is free, while on xbox its $50 per year. That's enough to buy another game! Plus ps3 doesn't freeze or break down like xbox does and I personally think the controller better than xbox. For xbox, more people have it then ps3 and it has some better games. So the question of me is; Am I willing to buy the xbox to get better games and be able to play with more people. Or get the ps3 that costs less, has a blue ray player and a better controller?- Please comment.
Meg

Pforzheim, Germany

#74 Dec 15, 2010
If your a true gamer [XD like me]
You would own every console you can get your hands on
enrique

Fort Wayne, IN

#75 Jan 26, 2011
j-dizzy14 wrote:
does the ps3 really have free online without paying no money at all?
yes it is cool
maxster94

London, UK

#76 Jan 30, 2011
Not gunna lie when you look back at this you're going to think that you were a complete retard because you do realise that updates on an xbox 360 are actually free. Also you were having a go at the guy before for being biased, I don't know if you noticed but you couldn't have been any more biased even if you tried.
Gerry from Jamaica wrote:
Yow Xbox FAn, i'm a neutral person who hasnt even bought one of the consoles yet and u r talking alot of biased BS. I am really wanting to buy an xbox 360 now bcuz i can get it for $200 but the after all the upgrades i'll end up spending another $400. The PS3 is definately better now that i see wat Microsoft is up to. Xbox360 doesnt come with wi-fi...that sucks!!! Xbox360 doesnt have BluRay...that sucks!!! xbox HD doesnt get more than 120GB...that sucks!!! PS3 comes with everything u'll ever think of. with an xbox360 wireless controller u have 2 depend on battery life. PS3, u can easily convert to wired with a USB cable. PS3 is a more powerful machine! Come on! PS3 is about being patient, saving ur money and making a good investment. 360 keeps u spending! Bill Gates is smart. Don't be so biased...admit that the PS3 is better. I hate listening to people like u talk like that! Ur cell phone has bluetooth??? So what??? Value for money is whats being discussed here. And the PS3 controller is still more comfortable...just to add more detail. I'm gonna buy an xbox 360 anyway, simply bcuz i can resell it for a nice profit where i live. Eventually i think i'll invest in a PS3. I'm not biased at all, just think about it!
someone

Garden Grove, CA

#77 Feb 26, 2011
ps3 is the coolest but how do u git to play omline
gamergirl

Lions Head, Canada

#78 May 10, 2011
yea
bob s.

Yarmouth, Canada

#79 May 12, 2011
Frank Lopez wrote:
I AM THE ULTIMATE GAMER
Hi Frank, were you going somewhere with this?
bob s.

Yarmouth, Canada

#80 May 12, 2011
frrg wrote:
the ps3 dominates the xbox because ps3 has the following things that the xbox cant
the ps3 you can download videos music and pictures
free online
it ends up being cheaper than xbox and in the end it starts to look better
And it has Blu-Ray built in!
bob s.

Yarmouth, Canada

#81 May 12, 2011
M_J SAYS UR GAY wrote:
IMA GET A PS3 :D WOOTWOOT
PSP RULES ALL UR ASSES
NO NEED FOR A TV,
NO NEED FOR WIRES,
NO NEED FOR UMD GAMES, I GOT MEMORY CARD
NO NEED FOR INTANET WHEN U CAN steal it (i borrow)
U CAN PLAY WITH FRIENDS FROM DIFFERENT CONSOLS
SO WAT IM REALLY TRYING TO SAY IS
||!!SONY!!||
LOL LOVE U ALL HAHAHAAHHAAHHA
Dude,'borrowing' someone's Internet connection is not cool!!!!!
bob s.

Yarmouth, Canada

#82 May 12, 2011
I think you mean to say "consoles" :-D
owner off all wrote:
ok I have all three major councils right now wii xbox and ps3 and by far the ps3 beats the 360 by graphics games movies hard drive wireless free internet and all that and I paid the same yes the xbox can get rechargable batteries for controller but ps3 comes with it built in, then games cost maybe 5 bucks more for the ps3 but are worth the 5 bucks, then the xbox breaks had to fix mine twice now and had to throw one away already.
your mom

Van Nuys, CA

#83 Jun 3, 2011
thats why sony got hacked.the xbox360 is protected
Anonymous

Camillus, NY

#84 Jun 4, 2011
Q
Iij

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Google Drops YouTube From Amazon's Fire TV, Ech... Dec 6 Stop Big Business... 1
News Fresh Intelligence: Protesters Clash in Oregon,... (Feb '16) Nov 14 God 69
News Romney adviser Gillespie charges Obama campaign... (Jul '12) Nov '17 Kapernick of Madison 3
News Wi-Fi connection problems are the worst. Here a... Oct '17 Moose 1
News OKC district students gain wireless access at home Sep '17 toolate 1
News Your guide to spotting 'fake news' about Harvey... Aug '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
News Best SEO Services: Optimization Process for New... (Mar '11) Aug '17 cpa2client 11
More from around the web