Win tickets to CES from Portable Sound Labs

Posted in the Electronics Forum

Since: Nov 11

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Portable Sound Labs is heading to the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and so can YOU!

I’m working with Portable Sound Labs and wanted to share a contest with you all to win tickets to CES.

CES is gadget geek heaven and PSL is offering one winner the chance to see the magic. The winner will receive an all access pass for Friday, January 13...be the first kid on your block to experience the cool stuff CES has to offer (plus, major bragging rights to pull on all your geekiest friends).

This does NOT include airfare, hotel, gourmet foodstuffs, tickets to see that Beatles Cirque du Soleil show, partying with Paris Hilton, or any variation of “making it rain.” However, you will get a special pass, a full blown schwag bag including an iMainGo XP, iMainGo 2 and other goodies, plus a sit-down meeting with the PSL head honchos as they walk you through the awesome products they’re debuting.

Entering is easy…go to their Facebook page, like ‘em and enter your deets.

http://www.facebook.com/PortableSoundLabs...

See ya in Vegas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill could place solar energy cap on utility so... May 23 Solarman 1
News Oil tycoon Harold Hamm reportedly tried to get ... May 16 bizness is biznes... 1
News CPI celebrates 55th anniversary with $5,500 don... (Oct '09) Apr 30 lotof this going ... 3
News Construction finishes on two floating mega-sola... Apr 28 KitemanSA 2
News Oklahoma's Earthquakes Are Becoming Too Frequen... Apr '15 Cordwainer Trout 4
Are Filipinos people nasty and vindictive? (Jul '12) Apr '15 mipsey12 31
The Waterproof Watch Spy Camera In Depth Review... Apr '15 NewYorkView 1
More from around the web