Dick Meister: Strange bedfellows: Lab...

Dick Meister: Strange bedfellows: Labor's Tim Paulson and the Chamber's Steve Falk

There are 4 comments on the SFBG Politics Blog story from Nov 12, 2011, titled Dick Meister: Strange bedfellows: Labor's Tim Paulson and the Chamber's Steve Falk. In it, SFBG Politics Blog reports that:

Dick Meister, former labor editor of the SF Chronicle and KQED-TV Newsroom and a former city editor of the Oakland Tribune, has covered labor and politics for a half-century as a reporter, editor, author and commentator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFBG Politics Blog.

Ambulance Chaser

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 12, 2011
This under-funding of pensions issue is politics to raise taxes. No one has been shorted on their pension check and no one will be shorted on their pension check. I would me more concerned over a large fund that looked like a pigeon to the thieves.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2011
I find it hard to believe that there are no comments in OB about the name Dick Meister.
Oh, LOL...6660

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#3 Nov 13, 2011
TenderTink wrote:
I find it hard to believe that there are no comments in OB about the name Dick Meister.
Oh, LOL...6660
LOL. I was just going to say, Dick Meister?

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Yep this justy(tm) shouts Austin Powers..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EARTHQUAKES: University of Oklahoma developed q... Jun 23 great 1
critical mass audio ula800 v2.0 & ula2500 v2.0 ... (Apr '13) Jun 21 Greg Anderson 27
News 3D Systems: Weighing The Bankruptcy Risk May '15 SuriJohn 2
News Bill could place solar energy cap on utility so... May '15 Solarman 1
News Oil tycoon Harold Hamm reportedly tried to get ... May '15 bizness is biznes... 1
News CPI celebrates 55th anniversary with $5,500 don... (Oct '09) Apr '15 lotof this going ... 3
News Construction finishes on two floating mega-sola... Apr '15 KitemanSA 2
More from around the web