Martinsburg, WV

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I’ve reviewed the Drift HD and the Swann Freestyle HD action cameras (see related links), and while I haven’t been able to give you any extreme sports footage, hopefully the reviews have been useful to those considering a POV camera. The GoPro range of POV cameras have become the de facto standard by which most other cameras of this genre have been measured. I was lucky enough to be sent their latest release, the HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition camera, from their Professional line. Their slogan for the HD HERO2 is “2X More powerful in Every Way”, and while I don’t have an older generation to measure this against, will the GoPro come out as the POV camera to have ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Filipinos people nasty and vindictive? (Jul '12) Oct 10 Flapper51 45
critical mass audio ula2500 v2.0 & ula800v2.o c... (Mar '11) Oct 6 Pete 123
News Micron Technology: Leveraged Buyout Announcemen... (Jun '07) Oct 4 ThePriceIsRIght 4,617
Screen Protector Distributor based in Brisbane ... (May '12) Sep 25 Walther 3
News Nevadans to vote on breaking up energy monopoly Sep '16 Solarman 1
News NSA tap targeted Harman? (Apr '09) Aug '16 such an ally 3
News Contamination rages on years after base closes (May '08) Aug '16 Mom 9
More from around the web