Sunrise Telecom(R) Names My Chung as ...

Sunrise Telecom(R) Names My Chung as Senior Vice President of...

There are 2 comments on the BroadcastNewsroom story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Sunrise Telecom(R) Names My Chung as Senior Vice President of.... In it, BroadcastNewsroom reports that:

Sunrise Telecom Incorporated , a leader in test and measurement solutions for telecom, wireless and cable networks, today announced the appointments of My Chung as senior vice president of worldwide sales and Ray Texeira as vice president of customer experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadcastNewsroom.

“Fredneck County Md”

Since: Feb 08

Small Town

#1 Jan 24, 2010
I wouldn't trust either of those clowns to mop the floors.

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 7, 2011
HCS, too bad no one listened to you man. You were right, the guy came and went (with lots of commuting miles) and left no positive mark in the company. Mr. Chung talks a lot (of cliches & B.S.) but doesn't deliver anything. Good luck to Luna Technologies, they will need lots of luck with Chung on steering their boat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Filipinos people nasty and vindictive? (Jul '12) Oct 10 Flapper51 45
critical mass audio ula2500 v2.0 & ula800v2.o c... (Mar '11) Oct 6 Pete 123
News Micron Technology: Leveraged Buyout Announcemen... (Jun '07) Oct 4 ThePriceIsRIght 4,617
Screen Protector Distributor based in Brisbane ... (May '12) Sep 25 Walther 3
News Nevadans to vote on breaking up energy monopoly Sep '16 Solarman 1
News NSA tap targeted Harman? (Apr '09) Aug '16 such an ally 3
News Contamination rages on years after base closes (May '08) Aug '16 Mom 9
More from around the web