Dewhurst, Cruz clash over illegal immigration

May 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dallas Morning News

Senate front-runner David Dewhurst accused rival Ted Cruz of aligning with groups that favor amnesty for illegal immigrants in a new radio ad Thursday, prompting a Cruz aide to hit back that the lieutenant governor is "a shameless, desperate and sad career politician." To read the full story, you need Subscriber Content access.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 27, 2012

Since: May 12

Dallas, TX

#1 May 25, 2012
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/212417.php

Texas Senate Race : David Dewhurst, Illegal Immigration Enabler
In the latest round of the hottest U.S. Senate primary in the nation, establishment candidate (and zillionaire) David Dewhurst is spending his millions attacking conservative challenger Ted Cruz with a claim that Cruz supports "amnesty."

This is a curious line of attack coming from Dewhurst, who never opposed in-state tuition for illegal aliens and actively worked as Lieutenant Governor to block bills banning sanctuary cities and supporting e-verify adoption. Mark Levin sets the record straight on Dewhurst here, and Breitbart.com has more here.

Below the fold, a word from Maria Martinez, a well-known immigration activist in Texas who has tangled with Dewhurst many times...

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/212417.php

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 May 26, 2012
it looks more and more that all who support illegal aliens and in office their family back grounds need to be checked. no reason for anyone who has 1 family member who is an illegal alien be dog catcher.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 26, 2012
Dewhurst is a typical corrupt career politician. My wife and I will be voting for Cruz in the primary because it's about time Dewhurst was retired.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#5 May 27, 2012
libertarian4321 wrote:
Dewhurst is a typical corrupt career politician. My wife and I will be voting for Cruz in the primary because it's about time Dewhurst was retired.
Good I already have. I voted for Cruz and held my nose and voted for Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NV Energy agrees to drop proposed rate hike Aug 22 Solar 1
Southside Chiques injunction upheld (Jul '08) Aug 19 Nancy 59
Cree's $100 million power and radio-frequency b... Aug 16 Solarman 1
Are Filipinos people nasty and vindictive? (Jul '12) Aug 16 true 24
Micron Technology: Leveraged Buyout Announcemen... (Jun '07) Aug 14 ThePriceIsRight 4,596
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. Asus ZenFone 5 Specs... Aug 8 Betty Rose 1
Samsung 'Guilty' of Patent Infringement, Told t... Jul '14 Jim 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Electronics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••