Direct marketing ain't what it used to be-it's better

Jan 21, 2008 Full story: BtoB Magazine

When I started my career, direct marketing was treated somewhat like the black sheep of the advertising world. via BtoB Magazine

Full Story

“Direct Marketing Online”

Since: Apr 07

Singapore

#1 Jan 25, 2008
I certainly agree. We use to target at limited audiences because databases were harder to built. We also used fewer types of media. In such a situation we hit the limits of constraint quickly creating marketing fatigue.

With today's constantly expanding databases and audiences reachable by the increasing variety of personal media... the limits of constraint have been pushed further and constantly so. Hence direct marketing is able to create a more enjoyable and meaningful experience

Since: Sep 12

Delhi, India

#3 Nov 27, 2012
You are right. Now a days many company are providing direct marketing product such as telemarketing list, mailing list etc
Mathew Frost

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2014
Personally, even I would go for direct mailing services ( http://www.troimail.com/services/ ) only. I've started feeling that with increasing technologies and online methods, indirectly though, direct mailing value has increased. When a consumer receives a mail which is personalized, the consumer will definitely feel special and the chance of responding will be more compared to online methods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Email encryption consequences Sep 16 Antonella 1
Benny Sanchez is LEGIT! Sep 5 Nuti 1
i juss got my atm skimmer today :D Sep 2 Leo 18
atm skimmers for sale! Sep 2 Benny Sanchez 29
my experience with benny sanchez Aug 29 Nemoisacop 7
Direct Marketing Services - ThinkSmart Aug 26 aakashaspect 2
Tired from being scammed? Build your ATM skimme... Jul '14 Nesi 6
•••

Direct Marketing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE