3 Steps To Success In Any Company!

3 Steps To Success In Any Company!

Posted in the Direct Marketing Forum

“Building Global Networks ”

Since: Feb 10

Lehi Utah

#1 Apr 26, 2011
I was recently approached my a woman in my organization who was feeling a little overwhelmed with her business. She explained that it was difficult to approach new people about the opportunity and she found it harder to follow up with the few she had met and talked to. I told her how I related to her situation and remembered the days of first starting out in my first company. I first, let her know that her frustration was shared my most people who first start a business and that as she became more experienced with the Products, Company and Opportunity, she would certainly gain the confidence to talk with anyone and everyone. I offered her some tips on how she could overcome her obstacles and they were as follows:
1. Use the products
2. Share the products
3. Teach others to do the same.
She looked at me as if I was from another planet, and said,“That’s it?” I said,“That’s it!
It is very difficult to share products from our perspective companies, if we have not developed a personal experience as to the benefits of them. Personal experiences, or stories….Sell! Become a product of the product. It will evoke excitement to want to share them with everyone. Furthermore, it is one of the most common questions a prospect will ask.“Have you seen any benefits with the products?”, or “How are they working for you?” Be a product of the product.
The Second is Share the products. Some people send free samples, some do home parties or open houses. Whatever you feel most comfortable with, you have to get your products in front of people. When you do, make it simple and fun. This is key to ensuring that the prospect associates the Products or Company with excitement and synergy. Have other leaders or distributors share their experiences with the products.
Finally the third is Teaching others to do the same. Duplication is one of the single most important ingredients to a successful business. The easier it is to show others, how to do what your doing, the faster and larger your business will grow. Open houses are a great example of simple duplication, provided that you still have a home in todays economy. Set a time for 2 hours where people can drop by during that time and visit. They may come for 15 minutes, or longer. The goal is to have them see others enjoying themselves, talking , and laughing. It is a time for them to try your products and learn more about them. Have as many up line distributors there to help with questions and to provide information. Have hand-outs, brochures,and flyers for you next event, available for them. Invite them back with anyone they would like to bring, to the next event. You want people to leave wanting more. You want them to share their experience with their contacts.
As you do this, you will see your business develop into an exciting, fun and fast growing one.

G. Christian Overton
Blue Diamond IPC
DoTERRA Global

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oldsmar man pleads not-guilty in alleged telema... (Nov '07) Oct 12 anonymous 17
https://gsmark3t.com = SCAM SITE DO NOT BUY ANY... Oct 8 Hardwork_rio 4
Anybody Try SkimmerKits.com ? Oct 8 Hardwork_rio 16
[email protected] Are they Official ? Sep 28 hardwork_rio 7
SkimmerKits.com Sep 27 Hardwork_rio 4
Is Digital Marketing Taking Over Traditional Ma... (Apr '17) Apr '17 TerryGrove 1
News Telemarketers could start calling when numbers ... (Sep '07) Mar '17 Harold Gilman 110
More from around the web