Coast Lines: Aug. 6, 2010

A Santa Cruz man is working to help owners find their lost pets, both locally and across the country. Full Story
trisha0790

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2010
What a resourceful way to earn a living! It's nice to read that people are finding innovative and helpful ways to serve the public. I wish the Glynn's the best of luck!
Random

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Lately all of the Sentinel photos are messed up.....does anyone know what is going on?
Yeah Right

San Bruno, CA

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Charges just enough to cover costs? Oh, sure, I'll buy that...not.
Yeah Right

San Bruno, CA

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Random wrote:
Lately all of the Sentinel photos are messed up.....does anyone know what is going on?
Clearly not.
KittieMom

Boulder Creek, CA

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Congrats on a inovative business idean with compassion toward helping pet owners. I will pass it on. This is a pro active approach to finding a lost pet quickly when time is of the most importance. Well done. I hope their business continues to do well.
Miss Spelling

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2010
This guy is the best printer in town, as well as being reasonably priced (cheaper than Kinkos) and he DELIVERS! He prints more than just lost dog cards.

His quality is exceptional. He makes my designs look beautiful with rich color that I don't usually see from Kinkos or any of those others.

And there isn't a nicer guy on the planet.

I'm sorry if I sound like an ad, but seriously, this guy is great.
Seacliff Local

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Aug 6, 2010
Miss Spelling wrote:
This guy is the best printer in town, as well as being reasonably priced (cheaper than Kinkos) and he DELIVERS! He prints more than just lost dog cards.
His quality is exceptional. He makes my designs look beautiful with rich color that I don't usually see from Kinkos or any of those others.
And there isn't a nicer guy on the planet.
I'm sorry if I sound like an ad, but seriously, this guy is great.
We forgive you and thanks for the referral. It always helps when someone can attest to the quality of another person's work!
Satisfied Customer

Boulder Creek, CA

#9 Aug 6, 2010
Peter is great. His service is great and he can get you the best ROI on your mailings!
sentinel photos

Watsonville, CA

#10 Aug 7, 2010
seriously, they can't even upload photos without messing them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Mail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct Mail marketing or Email Marketing? Jan 20 jax23willis 3
peach direct scammers (Jul '07) Oct '14 Grammar Nazi 342
US Web Inc (Oct '08) Aug '14 Joe 491
Direct mail service (May '14) May '14 Daniel Reed 1
Direct marketing ain't what it used to be-it's ... (Jan '08) Jan '14 Mathew Frost 3
USPS Corrected Bad Address is Identical to Orig... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bill H 1
Medical Marketing Service Inc. Conducts their A... (May '13) Nov '13 physician123 3
More from around the web