NC Postman Is Latest Junk Mail Crusader

Dec 4, 2008 Full story: www.findingdulcinea.com 13

"Mailman Steve" spent years accumulating junk mail that he had refused to deliver, endearing him to residents on his route.

Full Story
nern

Long Island City, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2008
This man should be incarcarated to the fullest extent of the law...possibly even lethal punishment.
Jackson

Long Island City, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2008
I love this man. Please move to NY, mr. postman.
Janet

Portland, OR

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Mailman Steve: I salute you.
Becky

Long Island City, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2008
I HEART mailman Steve Padgett. Is he single? Even if they say he didn't do it for the right reasons it, I'm sure the people in his community are grateful. I wonder what his next job will be?
Pedro

Long Island City, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2008
Nice guy. I wish more professionals went out their way to help others and make life more tolerable.
BettyB

Laramie, WY

#6 Dec 4, 2008
I wish our mail carrier would do that for us. Then again, she has trouble getting letters we do need to us in the first place.
directmail

Toms River, NJ

#7 Dec 4, 2008
you people are the same people who complain about the unemployment rate???? Do you know how many people are employed in the direct mail business???? Stevie boy might just have caused himself and a few other postmen their job.
Skeptic Tank

Long Island City, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2008
Before we lionize this guy, let's remember tat he was breaking federal law just to avoid doing the job we pay him to do. The fact that the mail he chose to steal was mail that most people don't want is irrelevant, and is not his decision to make anyway. The guy deserved what he got.
SUPERCELESTINA

Bellingham, WA

#9 Dec 4, 2008
hahahha i love tessa NOT
Ira

Long Island City, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2008
Again... another case of an individual taking the heat for a flawed system. Even if he did break the law, I find it acceptable from my own ethical standpoint.
Sixties

Long Island City, NY

#11 Dec 4, 2008
Hey NC Postman...
Bring me a dream...
Give me some junk mail, and make it the cutest I've ever seen.
patsy

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 4, 2008
i hope he has a close relationship with the recycle bin.
Kevin

Long Island City, NY

#13 Dec 5, 2008
Let's give this guy a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Mail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct Mail marketing or Email Marketing? Jan 20 jax23willis 3
peach direct scammers (Jul '07) Oct '14 Grammar Nazi 342
US Web Inc (Oct '08) Aug '14 Joe 491
Direct mail service (May '14) May '14 Daniel Reed 1
Direct marketing ain't what it used to be-it's ... (Jan '08) Jan '14 Mathew Frost 3
USPS Corrected Bad Address is Identical to Orig... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bill H 1
Medical Marketing Service Inc. Conducts their A... (May '13) Nov '13 physician123 3
More from around the web