USA Direct Mail B2B, B2C data at Whol...

USA Direct Mail B2B, B2C data at Wholesale Rates! 94% Deliverability!

Posted in the Direct Mail Forum

Sean Robinson

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2006
Response Files!!
100,000 records or more at .04 cents ($4,000 U.S.)

250,000 records or more at .026 cents ($6,500 U.S.)

500,000 records or more at .015 cents ($7,500 U.S.)

1,000,000 records or more at .0085 cent ($8,500 U.S.)

Here is more information about my company, Intec Wholesale Lists, and our capabilities.

We have been in the business of supplying telemarketing and direct mail data for the past decade, with nearly 100 employees and four offices nationwide. We are not only a list complier, but we are also a full scale advertising agency. Our capabilities include direct mail and telemarketing data (both business and consumer), Voice Broadcasting, Television and Radio advertising, and Turnkey Direct Mail campaigns.

My clients include call centers and mail houses for such industries as: Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Home Improvement, Seminars, Credit Improvement, Wholesalers, Retailers, and Manufacturers. Our database is compiled of 260 million consumers nationwide and over 15 million businesses, all in house. We specialize in providing bulk data at a wholesale price. All of our data is updated quarterly.

All of our lists are scrubbed against the DNC (Do Not Call Registry) on a monthly basis. Our Data is CASS certified (Coding Accuracy Support Systems) and upon request can be scrubbed against the NCOA (National Change of Address). We stand by our data 100% and it comes with a 94% postal deliverability and an 82% phone connection rate.

Popular Consumer Selects Include:

Name, Address, Phone, Loan Amount, Loan Date, Lender Name, Revolving Balances, Open Trade Lines, Home Value, Yearly Income, Age, Marital Status, Credit Score, Length of Residence, Income, Presence of Children, and much more...

Popular Business Selects Include:

Company Name, Address, Phone, Employee Directories, Annual Sales Volume, Employee Size, Private / Public, URL, and much more...

Available Formats:

Excel, CSV, dBase 2, Comma Delimited, Tab Delimited, and Microsoft Word formats.

Feel free to give me a call should you have any questions about this information, or to find out more about how a relationship with Intec Wholesale Lists can benefit your company and take your advertising to the next level.

Thanks; have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you!

Call me at 805--267--1528.
Or Email: [email protected]
Zach

Gilbert, AZ

#5 Apr 1, 2009
I was going to buy a list from you guys, but the guy i was dealing with turned out to be a real jerk.

I felt like i was in the "sweat box" at a used car lot!

Not to sharp that guy.

Tell Jason to stay on the meds!(he will feel much better)
TConroy

Denver, CO

#6 May 19, 2009
Zach wrote:
I was going to buy a list from you guys, but the guy i was dealing with turned out to be a real jerk.
I felt like i was in the "sweat box" at a used car lot!
Not to sharp that guy.
Tell Jason to stay on the meds!(he will feel much better)
I know this was about 6 weeks ago, but I would be more than happy to talk with you about some data lists you might need...I won't be a jerk, I promise, and I'll have better rates.
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Mail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct Mail Marketing (Oct '13) Jul 19 Kristin Craig 2
Direct Mail promo codes (need help) Jun '17 JimmyG 1
US Web Inc (Oct '08) Feb '17 Dear John 492
Direct mail schedule (Dec '16) Dec '16 HamboneZ 1
peach direct scammers (Jul '07) Sep '16 Ramiro 343
Direct Mail marketing or Email Marketing? (Sep '14) Mar '15 hedleyfulton83 4
Direct mail service (May '14) May '14 Daniel Reed 1
More from around the web