Pay Per Ship

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jul 24, 2007
has anyone tried for pay per ship advertising?
Denny H

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2007
I use overnightmedia mostly to save money with my shipping. I only used adship so far.
Steve usser

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 30, 2009
We are considering which enables shippers to receive a payment for every parcel you send. How could they make this possible?

Described by
AdShip's Pay-Per-Ship technology is a new category that provides an innovative solution that uniquely blends shipping and advertising. How it works: when a shipper prints a parcel label an advertisement will subsequently be printed on a second page. The advertisement will be complimentary in nature however it will not compete with the shipper’s product that is being sent.

What they say sounds really good and I was just wondering if anyone has used their service? What your experiences were?

Denny H

Miami Beach, FL

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Patrick Blanchet, AdShip Founder and CEO

"We're excited to have a new partnership with Agile Harbor," said Patrick Blanchet, AdShip Founder and CEO. "With their synergistic approach to each client's needs, Agile Harbor, like AdShip, provides hands-on progressive solutions that help performance and profitability. This partnership also gives Agile Harbor retailers better branding opportunities by providing a customizable tracking portal for its customers to track their packages."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Mail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
peach direct scammers (Jul '07) Oct '17 pepsione9 344
US Web Inc (Oct '08) Sep '17 nycdon73 494
Direct Mail Marketing (Oct '13) Jul '17 Kristin Craig 2
Direct Mail promo codes (need help) (Jun '17) Jun '17 JimmyG 1
Direct mail schedule (Dec '16) Dec '16 HamboneZ 1
Direct Mail marketing or Email Marketing? (Sep '14) Mar '15 hedleyfulton83 4
Direct mail service (May '14) May '14 Daniel Reed 1