Getting more junk mail? It's may be a political issue

Did you register to vote this year? Donate to a political campaign or cause? Sign a petition for a special interest group? Then you may have unwittingly put yourself on a marketing list. Full Story

“Yes we did! ”

Since: Mar 08

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2008
Yeah, my mailbox got deluged with almost daily dollops of Republican excrement: Obama is a Muslim! Obama is a friend to criminals! Obama will take all your money in taxes! Obama cooperated with Godzilla in the Japanese ship sinkings! Obama was the one driving the nails into Jesus' legs! Obama implicated in the uncontrolled expansion of the universe!(RED shift - get it?)

I rinsed my mailbox out with Lysol yesterday, but will have to do it again. The stink is really that bad.
rick

Hialeah, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2008
who cares i just feed all the junk mail to my shredder, it's very hungry. and let the junkers pay the postage, i guess job security for the post office. so keep it coming
Justine

Gainesville, FL

#3 Nov 8, 2008
Old Gator wrote:
Yeah, my mailbox got deluged with almost daily dollops of Republican excrement: Obama is a Muslim! Obama is a friend to criminals! Obama will take all your money in taxes! Obama cooperated with Godzilla in the Japanese ship sinkings! Obama was the one driving the nails into Jesus' legs! Obama implicated in the uncontrolled expansion of the universe!(RED shift - get it?)
I rinsed my mailbox out with Lysol yesterday, but will have to do it again. The stink is really that bad.
you must be a republicain that's why all the negative B O mail
Dirty Whie Boy

Havana, FL

#4 Nov 8, 2008
Justine wrote:
<quoted text> you must be a republicain that's why all the negative B O mail
WRONG...He's probably an independent or NPA. Didn't you notice the "Waterboard Bush & Cheney" blurb on his sig? READ the posts before commenting.

The Reps were targeting the NPA's because so many were still undecided.

Reps & Dems decided months ago.

“Yes we did! ”

Since: Mar 08

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 8, 2008
Dirty Whie Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG...He's probably an independent or NPA. Didn't you notice the "Waterboard Bush & Cheney" blurb on his sig? READ the posts before commenting.The Reps were targeting the NPA's because so many were still undecided.Reps & Dems decided months ago.
Heh heh, Justine provided my first bellylaugh of the morning. I wonder how she did on those FCAT questions where you had to read a paragraph on some subject and then comment on it. I bet those answers were a hoot and a half.
Justine

Gainesville, FL

#6 Nov 8, 2008
Sorry guys , I am blind and didn't see any burps, my Braille machine doesn't pick up everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Mail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
peach direct scammers (Jul '07) Oct '14 Grammar Nazi 342
Direct Mail marketing or Email Marketing? Sep '14 josephmunger 1
US Web Inc (Oct '08) Aug '14 Joe 491
Direct mail service (May '14) May '14 Daniel Reed 1
Direct marketing ain't what it used to be-it's ... (Jan '08) Jan '14 Mathew Frost 3
USPS Corrected Bad Address is Identical to Orig... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bill H 1
Medical Marketing Service Inc. Conducts their A... (May '13) Nov '13 physician123 3
More from around the web