Here's why junk mail can be a good thing

Apr 19, 2009 Read more: The Morning Call
Marcy Clarke makes no apologies for being one of Southern California's leading junk mailers. Read more
M Jones

Emmaus, PA

#1 Apr 19, 2009
Junk mail can be good as long as they include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. That way, I can mail it back to them, along with other "junk mail" I have access to. It keeps the US Postal Service busy and I keep down on what I have to recycle.
amanda

Langhorne, PA

#2 Apr 19, 2009
M Jones wrote:
Junk mail can be good as long as they include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. That way, I can mail it back to them, along with other "junk mail" I have access to. It keeps the US Postal Service busy and I keep down on what I have to recycle.
I like that idea!
Just one of you

Emmaus, PA

#3 Apr 20, 2009
M Jones wrote:
I love it!!

She is only partly right. Nowadays instead of junk mail being delivered to my house, its being delivered to my email and is called, "spam". Yes, it's saving trees and not filling up recycle bins or dump sites. But it IS rendering truck drivers, printing presses and post office workers obsolete. So its a double edged sword.

Then again we didn't have all that "junk mail" back in the 60's and 70's. I bet we'll survive without it.^_^
goon

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Apr 20, 2009
get rid of junk email and junk snail mail and you will save lots of trees, lots of energy and keep lots of emissions out of the atmosphere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Direct Mail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct Mail marketing or Email Marketing? (Sep '14) Mar 18 hedleyfulton83 4
peach direct scammers (Jul '07) Oct '14 Grammar Nazi 342
US Web Inc (Oct '08) Aug '14 Joe 490
Direct mail service (May '14) May '14 Daniel Reed 1
News Direct marketing ain't what it used to be-it's ... (Jan '08) Jan '14 Mathew Frost 3
USPS Corrected Bad Address is Identical to Orig... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bill H 1
News Medical Marketing Service Inc. Conducts their A... (May '13) Nov '13 physician123 3
More from around the web