Dental Travel Poland - brand new serv...

Dental Travel Poland - brand new service for UK citizens

Posted in the Dentistry Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking for help

Canada

#2 Mar 10, 2006
Good Day,

I am a Canadian who just returned to Ottawa from Warsaw. While there I met a young woman in dire need of dental treatment. I am trying to find out the best way to provide assistance so that she might get the care that she needs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Kate

Warsaw, Poland

#4 May 25, 2006
Dental Travel Poland is really perfect. I was in Poland to do the treatment. I saved more than 500 pounds and spend great time in Warsaw. In the morning I was in the clinic and in the evening I enyjoyed night life... great.
Tomasz

Kraków, Poland

#5 Jun 5, 2006
Greetings from Poland, Cracow;)
I work for "BB-Cracow", agency specialize in dental care!
What also arrange:
-PROFESIONAL and inexpensive DENTAL TREATMENT (Full price list: [email protected])
-PROFESIONAL DERMATOLOGY CARE
-taxi service from/and to airport (round trip - 40EUR Balice-Cracow-Balice 90EUR Katowice-Cracow-Katowice)
-accomondation - apartments in the center of Cracow (starting from 15 EUR/person/night)
-hosting during stay (we will give you mobile phone to call us for free any time you want - 100 EUR refundable deposit)
Here is a price list for implants:
High aesthetic and the best biomechanical
treatment for replacing the lost teeth without
damaging other teeth. Two top quality
Swedish implantology systems are used:
Nobel Biocare® and Astra®. E.g.: For one 3600 PLN
1) one implant (Nobel Biocare – 3600 PLN +
standard abutment 550 PLN + standard
crown 680 PLN (metal covered with
porcelain)
2) one implant (Nobel Biocare – 3600 PLN +
aesthetic abutment 1100 PLN + titanium
crown 1350 PLN (titanium covered with
porcelain)
3) one implant (Nobel Biocare – 3600 PLN +
Procera abutment 1450 PLN + Procera crown
1800 (Full-ceramic Zirconium crown)
Feel free to ask for more details: [email protected]
BB-Cracow,Jan Holly & Tomasz Krol
ul. Promienistych 11/46
31-481 Kraków
POLAND
Mobile phone: Tomasz - 0048 691 69 23 41
Jan - 0048 602 36 91 82
kamila

Wroclaw, Poland

#6 Jun 23, 2006
Dear Sirs!

We a Polish private-owned Center of Dentistry established in Wroclaw - the capital city of Lower Silesia - in 2001. We have a professional medical staff with academic degrees and I or II level dentistry specialization and modern equipment fulfilling even the most demanding patients. A big part of our patient consists of disabled people.

We are specialized in

- preventive dentistry
- cosmetic dentistry
- radiological diagnostics
- dental surgery
- children’s dentistry
- periodontology
- endodontics
- orthodontics
- prosthodontics
- teeth jewellery!

- teeth whitening!

We are looking for a partner to establish an interesting combination of holiday rest and professional dental treatment. Our common offer would be destined for foreign tourists who come to Wroclaw because of the extraordinarily attractive offer regarding both the price and quality of the dental services.

We would like to cooperate with other EU countries in the scope of the medical tourism promotion.
If you are interested in such a cooperation, please contact us by e-mail.

[email protected]

Any information about our clinic are available at out internet site www.geodent.com.pl

Kamila Marczak-Glapiak
kamila

Wroclaw, Poland

#7 Jun 23, 2006
Dear Sirs!

We a Polish private-owned Center of Dentistry established in Wroclaw - the capital city of Lower Silesia - in 2001. We have a professional medical staff with academic degrees and I or II level dentistry specialization and modern equipment fulfilling even the most demanding patients. A big part of our patient consists of disabled people.

We are specialized in

- preventive dentistry
- cosmetic dentistry
- radiological diagnostics
- dental surgery
- children’s dentistry
- periodontology
- endodontics
- orthodontics
- prosthodontics
- teeth jewellery!

- teeth whitening!

We are looking for a partner to establish an interesting combination of holiday rest and professional dental treatment. Our common offer would be destined for foreign tourists who come to Wroclaw because of the extraordinarily attractive offer regarding both the price and quality of the dental services.

We would like to cooperate with other EU countries in the scope of the medical tourism promotion.
If you are interested in such a cooperation, please contact us by e-mail.

[email protected]

Any information about our clinic are available at out internet site www.geodent.com.pl

Kamila Marczak-Glapiak
dave

Bellport, NY

#8 Jul 4, 2006
Kate wrote:
Dental Travel Poland is really perfect. I was in Poland to do the treatment. I saved more than 500 pounds and spend great time in Warsaw. In the morning I was in the clinic and in the evening I enyjoyed night life... great.
Where did you go and how did you find the place
Arek

Warsaw, Poland

#9 Jul 6, 2006
I can recommend Wroclaw in Poland.
Dental prices are low, shops and hotels are cheap, you can spend a great time apart from treating your teeth.
Ypu don't have to know Polish at all, there are agencies that help you thoroughly.
Go to: WWW.ARDOS.BIZ
Asia

Lodz, Poland

#10 Aug 28, 2006
Best information about Krakow is available from the Krakow Info service at www.krakow-info.com
Medical tourism

Legnica, Poland

#11 Oct 26, 2006
Information about: Health & Medical Tourism, Plastic surgery, Aesthetic Medicine, Dental Clinics, SPA
http://www.medicaltourism.pl
http://www.med-tour.eu
Mike

Kraków, Poland

#13 Nov 22, 2006
just came back from Krakow. Had 4 teeth done and have to say it was a good job. Anyone who needs info on that might want to contact itaio (they arranged the whole thing for me www.itaio.co.uk ). cheers
Adriana

Lehliu-gara, Romania

#14 Dec 2, 2006
LOL I'm from Romania and we have LOTS of good dentists. Are just everywhere and the services are good and cheap... Do you really need to go abroad for this... wow :) it's confusing for me.
Greg

Poland

#15 Jan 10, 2007
I was with my wife in Wroclaw (Poland), there is a proffesional dental clinic GEODENT and very nice dentists. Wroclaw has lot of attractions.
I recommend dental travel to Poland with http://www.polishsmile.com
Best & cheap dental clinic abroad!
Juliet

Poland

#16 Jan 10, 2007
How about prices??
PolishSmile

Poland

#17 Jan 14, 2007
Thanks for your opinions:
We are the biggest dental clinic in Wroclaw.
Our dental service: prosthetic dentristry, conservative dentistry, surgery, implants and crwons, dental prosthetics, orthodontics, implantology, dental prophylaxis, radiovisiography and X-ray, biostimulating lasertherapy, general dental treatment, tooth whiteining.
Cheaper over 60% in the UK.
Our polish dentist welcome to Poland,
Visit our website: www.polishsmile.com
----------
Dentist in Wroclaw, Dentistry in Poland, dental clinic in Poland, dental travelling.
Krakow Cracow POLAND

Kraków, Poland

#18 Jan 23, 2007
Save & Enjoy
Cheap implants in Poland.
Enjoy your holidays
& receive dental services.
www.dental-tourism.pl
FREE consultation in our clinic!
I can bemoan the state of NHS Dentistry, but fortunately found,
entirely by chance, a very satisfactory and pleasant answer to the problem.
I have no doubt others could do the same.
Half price dental services as well as high quality equipment and
professional doctors are the main factors explaining growing
popularity of Polish dental treatment among tourists from Western Europe
Dentists, Implants (Nobel Biocare, Astra), Crowns (Procera, Empress II), Bleaching, Whitening, Dental hygienic treatment (Scaling, sandblasting, polishing and fluoridation), Veneers, Bridges, Panoramic X-Ray,
Dentist in Wroclaw

Poland

#19 Jan 26, 2007
Best polish dentists in Poland >> http://www.PolishSmile.com
dr rey duteerte

Philippines

#20 Jan 28, 2007
In the philippines too excellent health services are very cheap including dental treatments. Why not try it? Pls see Dental tourism in the Philippines.
Julian

UK

#21 Jan 28, 2007
Adriana wrote:
LOL I'm from Romania and we have LOTS of good dentists. Are just everywhere and the services are good and cheap... Do you really need to go abroad for this... wow :) it's confusing for me.
Please give me some details of a dentist how can do an implant for me . Thanks Julian
Dentists in krakow

Ireland

#22 Feb 13, 2007
Hi
i need new teeth mine are all bad, can u take them out and put new ones in same day?
can u send prices im comoing to krakow 20 th feb
Paulina Medical Prestige

Purley, UK

#24 Mar 27, 2007
Hi,
to everyone who consider traveling abroad for dental treatment. I'm running UK based Medical Prestige Consultancy Office which facilitates all dental travel arrangements. I will not convince you here of the quality the clinic I cooperate with provides,'cause prefer when our previous patients do so by giving personal testimonials to others who are interested in visiting this particular clinic.
For any further details regarding range of treatments and additional services we provide, the way we work, prices and guarantee terms and conditions, please visit our web site or simply contact me (you will find the details at www.medicalprestige.com )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dentistry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) Jul 14 Anonymous 629
News Don't like cutting grass? Here's an alternative... Jul 13 Chicken-coop-fire 1
News Marketplace Dental Centre (May '14) Jul 12 Flint H20 Crisis ... 5
News Questions to ask your dentist about preventativ... (Aug '15) Jul 12 do u hav school d... 10
News State Kicks Kool Smiles in the Teeth (Aug '07) Jul 12 Tolerman 421
Advice on Oral Health Care Jul 5 jay_rogers 2
News How Bad Is Your Breath? 14 Simple Tips For Redu... (Feb '06) Jul 5 jay_rogers 638
More from around the web