Questioning of Kirk Turner Resumes

Questioning of Kirk Turner Resumes

There are 9 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Questioning of Kirk Turner Resumes. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

The defense team's questioning of the Davie County dentist accused of murdering his wife in 2007 resumed Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Leaf

Burlington, NC

#1 Aug 18, 2009
If Turner was worried about finances, why did he send his mistress' child to private school costing over $5,000?

Jennifer was not a confrontational person and was known to be somewhat meek.
Susan

Crosby, MS

#2 Aug 18, 2009
Leaf wrote:
If Turner was worried about finances, why did he send his mistress' child to private school costing over $5,000?
It wasnt a "meek" person who hit and shoved the paralegal and when Jennifer showed up at his office making a scene, screaming and throwing patient files into her car. That isn't what anyone would consider meek. Good try Leaf.
ClemmonsBilly

Utica, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2009
I still think that he thought about what to do. Nobody in their right mind except Navy seals, mercenaries, and maybe self defense experts would go for the throat. Those are trained, thought out, and repeated motions that only skilled experts do. They do it without thinking. Thats my point. And to my knowledge, Doc Turner aint no specially trained soldier. Thats what stinks in ratville. He must have thought about it pretty good when he went for her neck. It makes sense. You cant possibly believe that his nature, normal response to being allegedly attacked was to do that!
raines96

Burlington, NC

#4 Aug 18, 2009
If she was so scared of him that she loceked herself in her room. She knew he was coming and instead of locking herself in her room, she goes down to see him. If you are that scared of a person. You do not allow them to come to your home and you do not go to see them when they arrive. I have hear she is a really nice person. She may have been. I feel for her family. But I think she was mad at Dr. Turner and tried to turn the kids against him. It is not the first time a parent has done that to a child. Also where is all this proof she had talked about. No one has found any of that. I have not really seen good solid proof from the state that really says yes he planned it. Yes he killed her but I do not see how it was planned. You don't take people with you when you do those things. I don't think he should go to jail over this.
janet

Reidsville, NC

#5 Aug 18, 2009
Could he possibly get away with cold blooded murder? Why was there even a trial?
Sharonmo

East Islip, NY

#6 Aug 18, 2009
It was mostly Jennifer's blood on the spear and especially on the tip. His story doesn't make sense. The medical examiner's testimony totally contradicts Dr. Turner's story.
Amy

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 19, 2009
What was there a trial? Because I THOUGHT in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. That's a silly question.

I do think that the mother turned those kids against him. SHE sounds a little unstable to me. I wonder if the tables were turned and SHE said she killed him in self defense, if people would even question that that was true. I am not sure how I'd react if someone came at me w/ a spear. I don't think anyone does unless it has happened to them. I don't know that what he's saying is true, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I DO, however, feel that I probably wouldn't leave my children alone w/ him solely based on how violent her killing was- self defense or not.
The Real

Asheboro, NC

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Who is the mistress? you mean the SVP of a private bank who makes $200,000 a year? The person who had sex with the doctor one time? Do you really know what you are talking about? The school costs $20,000 a year, not $5,000.
Leaf wrote:
RCI

Lexington, NC

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Again....who gives a shit about any of this. It is nothing more than inbred rednecks being just that. I do not care on way or another about Turner, his wife, his girlfriend, his kids,or another member of the Davie Inbred community. Personally he should have gotten the Death Penalty and that would be one less poece of shit on the earth combine with his wife that would be 2 less. Rednecks shitbags almost always solve their problems like this....fighting or make that "whoopen ass" is the way things are done in Davie "the dump" County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dentistry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Executive Q&A with Glenn Ashmore: Dental Depot ... Apr 15 Jorge the Illegal 2
News How Bad Is Your Breath? 14 Simple Tips For Redu... (Feb '06) Apr 13 JHSeriously 654
News Top 4 Reasons to Have That ... Apr 13 Krazy days 1
News Marketplace Dental Centre (May '14) Apr 8 online-marketplace 6
News Free teeth cleanings to be offered this Saturday Apr 3 Cross Country che... 1
News Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) Mar 30 K A Fox 675
News Questions to ask your dentist about preventativ... (Aug '15) Mar '18 full-dental-coverage 13