Dentist charged with practicing with ...

Dentist charged with practicing with revoked license

There are 12 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Dentist charged with practicing with revoked license. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A former El Segundo dental implant surgeon whose license was revoked following criminal convictions has been charged with practicing dentistry again in Redondo Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Steve

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#1 Dec 18, 2009
he has a nice smile
fred

North Hollywood, CA

#2 Dec 18, 2009
Steve wrote:
he has a nice smile
But what's with the yellow stain on his collar though.
daily breeze victim

Wilde, Argentina

#5 Dec 19, 2009
LARRY ALTMAN why dont you write about the BRIGHT DENTAL NOW CLINICS? This was a wonderful office until you ruined it: typical of the daily breeze now and who really sponsors them:
Harborgal

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#6 Dec 19, 2009
Just another so-called "professional" bites the dust.
Jerrys kid

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Dec 19, 2009
Now that is dedication....dental investigator goes under the drill to root out this guy!
Hardnose

Glendale, CA

#8 Dec 19, 2009
Let me get this straight: has been previously charged and convicted of practicing without a license. Does so again and it is only a freaking misdemeanor? In my opinion repeat offense of this nature should be a felony and if he is found guilty perhaps some time in general population at the Twin Towers will teach him a lesson.
Harborgal

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2009
Dentists are stingy to begin with.
No Sympathy

Harbor City, CA

#10 Dec 21, 2009
A 'dental investigator'?

Does each profession have an investigator? What about for hair stylists?
Durpal

Norwood, MA

#11 Dec 23, 2009
he is a victim of the system that glorifies money and nothing else...so many dentists and MD's are drug addicts for relive of the huge burden to perform and be profitable.
All medical professionals should be placed on good salaries and offered respect of the society, since they are mechanics for our bodies and mind.
We would respect them and trust them more. Health cost will go down and cycle of good will untangle.
sean dell

San Pedro, CA

#12 Mar 28, 2010
anyone know how he died ?
Lizza KaushalLizza Kausha

Chandigarh, India

#14 Jun 11, 2013
From when I can take my dental treatment from best dentist in Redondo Beach?? Do I need appointment for my treatment?
Justin Orton

San Mateo, CA

#15 Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys, I really got wonderful information about [url=http://newsmilesdentistry .com/]dentist Redondo Beach[/url] from your webpage. Plesae update your website on regular basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dentistry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worksop: Dentist awarded MBE in Queen's Birthda... Jun 30 tom 1
News Becoming a Dentist (Jan '13) Jun 26 correysmith321 61
News Five Dental Tips for Teenagers from Family Tree... (May '13) Jun 24 lindau 11
News Why orthodontists love perfect smiles Jun 22 jaxwillis23 1
Dental Insurance Fraud (Mar '11) Jun 22 JPfeiffer 37
News Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) Jun 20 sdwreal 606
News Mission of Mercy: Dentists donate time, talent ... Jun 20 Stop Fluoridation 1
More from around the web