T-Bolt III compressor - Luckman

T-Bolt III compressor - Luckman

Posted in the Dentistry Forum

LuckmanLLC

Mansfield, OH

#1 May 4, 2013
Hello all,

I would like to let any T-Bolt III compressor owners or anyone interested in this great piece of equipment that the former Luckman corporation is back up and running after the owner, Frank Luckman's unfortunate passing. It's been difficult to track down customers, but it's our goal to provide exceptional customer service to all of our loyal users. Under new ownership, Luckman LLC will continue to provide our customers with compressors, parts and service. Please look for us, Luckman LLC, on Facebook and visit our website luckmanllc.com for more information. Thank you for your support.
T-Bolt lll Compressor use

Springfield, OH

#2 May 16, 2013
I have had exceptional service from mine for 23 years. This compressor will be the last dental compressor you will have to buy
LuckmanLLC

Johnstown, OH

#3 May 20, 2013
Thanks for the positive words. We are glad to hear your compressor has provided you with such good service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dentistry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search Engine Optimization for Dentists (Dec '07) Apr 22 Peter 9
News State Kicks Kool Smiles in the Teeth (Aug '07) Apr 20 Loving the KS soa... 422
News Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) Apr 20 Kat 649
Dental Insurance Fraud (Mar '11) Apr 12 Labguy 43
News Lindsay Ontario Dentist Dr.Victor Sun - Six Ben... (Apr '14) Apr 11 dentalofficewebsite 3
News Canajoharie dentist facing numerous charges Apr 7 Root Canal 1
News Bouche Studio permanently closed (Jul '08) Mar '17 georgiamaude 269
More from around the web