Cemetery accused of desecrating grave...

Cemetery accused of desecrating graves is rededicated

There are 4 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 18, 2008, titled Cemetery accused of desecrating graves is rededicated. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

A West Palm Beach cemetery accused of desecrating graves and mishandling burials has been renamed in a rededication ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

“"Lee's Diamond in the Rough"”

Since: Apr 07

Long Island, New York

#2 May 19, 2008
and the State is going to allow these morons to continue to stay in business under a new name so that people won't know what they have done ... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
Vivian

Bradenton, FL

#3 May 19, 2008
Pour on some chicken soup.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 23, 2009
I worked for Service Corporation International. They will commit fraud at all cost.
Stan ardoin

Carlinville, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2012
The management from Steve Mack to Lee Lindgo will cover it all up! This company has no concern but money at any cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stewart Enterprises Names Kenneth G. 'Jerry' My... (Jul '08) May '17 Marcella 2
How much do you think you should spend on a cof... (Jun '11) Feb '17 Cadaverously old ... 2
News Davis Funerals Switches to Green Coffins (May '15) Feb '17 Cadaverously old ... 2
News Funeral board votes to not suspend director (Oct '15) Oct '15 GlitterSucks_ 1
CMS Continues its “New Kind of Scholarship” Pro... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Doth 1
News Free News for Bradenton, FL and Manatee County (May '15) May '15 Metrus DG Group 1
News Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner Cuts Funds For Indig... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Matt Kennedy 1