Youngsters discover sick severed head photo on mobile

Jan 18, 2012 Full story: www.bucksherald.co.uk

Grim humour: The shocking photo found on the mobile phone of David Amor appearing to hold a severed head.

Full Story

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

UK

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Nothing wrong with having a laugh at work. It's probably essential for ones sanity in a job like that.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#2 Jan 18, 2012
It's a bit like the celebrant in the Maldives who made a mockery of a couple's wedding. It is human nature (in many) to fail to see why doing something morally wrong is still wrong when 'nobody knows' you are doing it.

What if nobody 'ever' finds out? These cases prove one can never be sure, but one should still be aware it is wrong.

I think a good question is: how much responsibility for the girl's reaction should the father bear? Her reaction is natural enough, but he says, "..she doesn’t want to talk about it or go near the phone, she’s really traumatised". Why is a 10 year old girl traumatised by someone laughing at a severed head?

The answer might seem obvious, but I doubt if I would have been traumatised at a younger age. My parents would simply have explained that some people are like that. They care less than we would about people's sensitivities; or make the mistake of thinking that what people don't know cannot hurt them. They would have said that Mr Armor might be a very nice man, superficially and for the most part. Everyone has faults.

I think they would have explained all the points of veiw they could think of, including Mr T's above and Karen Caney's.

I would found Mr Armor revolting and crass but the incident would have held no terrors for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Care Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral planning seminar planned June 23 (Jun '10) Jul '14 Brain 4
One of the dead in Calgary stabbing showed prom... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Calgary exposed 1
Florida may be first to regulate 'fourth-hand s... (Apr '14) Apr '14 bud_schmones 3
Georgia: Nothing illegal in filling dead youth'... (Jan '14) Jan '14 XTX90 3
Heath Carroll exploring other options besides i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Marge Dragon 1
National awards honour for trio from family fun... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cremation 1
Mass shootings good for economy (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bruce VB 1

Death Care People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE