Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KgaA Q3 2007 Earnings Call Transcript

Nov 1, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seeking Alpha

Dr. Ben Lipps - CEO and Chairman Lawrence A. Rosen - CFO Analysts Andreas Schmidt - Merrill Lynch Holger Blum - Deutsche Bank Martin Wales - UBS Ilan Chaitowitz - Redburn Partners Jack Scannell - Stanford ... via Seeking Alpha

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
E Jacquelyn Kirkis

Tucson, AZ

#1 Nov 12, 2007
11/12/07
Fresenius is coming to Tucson, and this is welcome. As a retired Epidemiologist, Board Certified Infectious Disease, who now provides the disposable protective wear for healthcare and industry, and located in Tucson as an Arizona Corporation, I want to contract to provide the protective wear for the dialysis staff. Woman owned, veteran owned, my company is eager to provide for your staff the quality protection you descire and deserve. Please contact me at ejkirkis@echoes-inc.com or Echoes & Associates, Inc., can have your facility serviced and ready for your opening.
Willy Hadley

Kansas City, MO

#2 May 6, 2013
Fresenius, without question, is the nation's leading provider in dialysis treatment. While that may be true, I read some reports at http://www.dialysisinjuryhelpline.com/ that some dialysis medications produced by the company have also been reported to cause some patients to suffer cardiac arrest some time in 2010. The US FDA has not been informed about it until a document containing this information has been anonymously sent to the agency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corporate Governance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell Gardens: (Oct '07) Jun '14 mr cartoon 33
What Wal-Mart prefers to keep secret May '14 streamline means ... 1
Fitch Affirms Utica, NY's GOs at 'BBB'; Outlook... Apr '14 Mega Famous Riggies 5
Icahn vs. eBay Board - Governance or Gamesmanship? Apr '14 Philip Cohen 3
The real problem at eBay: corporate governance Mar '14 Philip Cohen 4
eBay Rejects Icahn Nominees as Fight Goes to Sh... Mar '14 Philip Cohen 2
Icahn on eBay: 'Never seen worse corporate gove... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Philip Cohen 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Corporate Governance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••