Maximus reaches revenue record of $23...

Maximus reaches revenue record of $238 million, raises forecast

There are 66 comments on the Business Journal story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Maximus reaches revenue record of $238 million, raises forecast. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Maximus, which provides a variety of government services, boosted profits 15 percent despite a trend of lower spending in the U.S. thanks to strong growth in its overseas markets of Australia and the United Kingdom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sandy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2011
In early 2000's the state of Wisconsin filed a suit against Maximus,and called the Corporate Office
the "White Castle''.That's still the way it works here, even the Federal Government settled a suit with Maximus.But it's still business as usual,labor law violations.HIPPA violations ,racial discrimination,nepotism.It seems no one cares ,or they are above the law.EEOC can not find 1 wrongdoing with this Company.(Maximus settles alot of their cases)
Now they are taking their wonderful ''Helping the Government help the People "to outside the US Boundries.Another Enron in the works right across the Potomac River from the White House.
Nobody cares,not even the people who have stock in this Company.Even the Former/owner of this Company left and took all his money out of this Company,they took out his Portrait from the Lobby as retaliation to him...so sad... once it was his Dream and Company.
Maximus needs an audit of all the higher ups submitted expenses and salaries.
And wage /benefits audits to their Employees.
Who cares??
Fed-up employee

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2011
At the June 29, 2011 stockholders meeting in New York City, Maximus Investor Relations Director Lisa Miles hoodwink stock holders into believing Maximus Inc, and all its business venture/divisions were financially solvent.

In reality, Ms.Miles was well aware of a number of Federal agencies, to include the Federal Office of Contract compliance Programs of the Greater SanFrancisco Bay area and US Department of Labor Wage an Hourly division of the Sacramento office were investigating Maximus, California Health Care Options (CAHCO) for a number of Federal violations.

More importantly, Maximus Inc. Compliance officer, Anjali Muulchandani-West, Mark S. Andrekovich, Chief Human Capital, in concert Benjamin Coss VP & Director of CAHCO, Deputy Project Director Ferdinand Morales and HR special assistance Ruby Williams conspired to cover-up and manipulate low level employees into lying to Federal investigators.

There is no doubt, in the professional opinion of many employees charged to oversees the company’s corrupt and inefficient daily operations laced with cronyism, racial discrimination and nepotism, is heading to an Enron type melt down which could render its stocks worthless.

I would hope pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, the Security and Exchange Commission should conduct a full investigation of Maximus Inc. Cooperate Governance policies, written to benefit only its executive officers and Board of Directors at the expense of the taxpayers and stockholders
KIMBERLY

Tempe, AZ

#4 Sep 29, 2011
I have been researching as much as I can about Maximus, and the more research I do, the angrier I become at the entire system. My research brought me to this Letter from the CEO of Maximus. Within the first two sentences of this letter, Mr. Montoni clearly states that Maximus is a FOR- PROFIT PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY, and makes sure to note their NYSE ticker call letters MMS. Since this information was listed first and foremost, before anything else, I can only now assume that their profits and stocks are more important than any other job they may have on their plate.

This letter also discusses how their operations have “grown considerably” outside the U.S. and impresses the fact that they have grown to a very large company that has very large profits. You cannot tell me that a company operating at this level of growth and running operations worldwide, could give a rat’s a** about collecting child support on a local government level.

I am now wondering if Maximus Child Support could not be considered a monopoly. The politicians, who keep giving Maximus these contracts, are equally at fault for wanting to take the heat off of themselves for poor performance within child support collections. I began researching monopolies and bidding for government contracts.

Wikipedia defines a monopoly as an economic term that “exists when a specific individual or an enterprise has sufficient control over a particular product or service to determine significantly the terms on which other individuals shall have access to it

Upon reading this definition, it was clear to me that Maximus was indeed taking on the form of a monopoly within the child support enforcement and collection system.

I then began to think about the article I read that stated Hamilton County, Tn voluntarily gave up its child support contract to Maximus.

This made the wheels start turning in my head and I began to wonder if this was not a case of “bid rigging”. Bid rigging is defined by Wikipedia as “a form of fraud in which a commercial contract is promised to one party even though for the sake of appearance several other parties also present a bid.”

There are 4 types of bid rigging; however, the one that this particular case falls under seems to be a type of bid rigging called “bid suppression”. According to Wikipedia, bid suppression “occurs where some of the conspirators agree not to submit a bid so that another conspirator can successfully win the contract.”
JANET

New York, NY

#5 Sep 29, 2011
Well, while all of us people are fighting to keep our heads above water getting paid $10.00 to work in Maximus’s call centers; it is nice to know that the CEO of Maximus, Richard Montoni, made $700,000 in 2010. This is the icing on the cake for me with this company!
This man is making way too much money. I suppose all the money he saved by employing shoddy, haphazard incompetent and corrupt workers to take care of child support collection contracts, and to run its other west coast divisions, has really lined his pockets. A company of this size has no business operating on a local level with child support collections.
I am so angry that the State of Tennessee has allowed this type of company to just barge in and take over. Why would a man who makes $700,000 a year care about how well his operations run? It is apparent that regardless of how crappy Maximus conducts their business, he is still making a fortune!
Tennessee needs to get rid of this global nightmare of a company, and handle their child support collections on a local level! This has made me so angry that I have been rendered speechless for the moment, I cannot think of anything else to say on this matter.
Bob

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Last summer, Dist. Atty. Gen. Michael Dunavant of the 25th Judicial District took control of enforcing child support in Tipton, Fayette, Lauderdale, Hardeman and McNairy counties.

The work previously had been handled by Maximus, whose five-year,$7.3 million contract with the Department of Human Services ended on July 1 last year.

In a recent interview, Dunavant said Maximus' performance levels in his district were unsatisfactory and he felt his office could do a better job.

He said the general perception was that Maximus was lacking in customer service, in getting timely court dates for child support orders, and in working with clients and defendants.

Dunavant's office has 13,000 to 14,000 active child support cases.
BETTY

Tempe, AZ

#7 Sep 30, 2011
Maximus performance on the child support contracts they have with Tennessee is pitiful when compared to the remainder of the State and the performance of the other contractors!
How can we help the State get rid of Maximus???
- In the State's Fiscal Year ended 6/30/2010, the Maximus run counties collected 4% less child support than in 2009.

- The State (without Maximus locations) collected 2% less than in 2009.

- The Shelby contract collected 5% less than Juvenile Court did in 2009.
For the period July thru October 2010, Maximus run offices collected 1/2% more than the same period in 2009.

- The State (without Maximus locations) collected 6% more than July - October 2009.
- The Shelby contract collected the same amount as they did in 2009.
I understand things are so bad at Maximus Shelby County the State has 4 full time State employees trying to straighten things out!

As a taxpayer, I hope those salaries are being charged back to Maximus.

Now, isn't this pitiful? What is taking the State so long to get rid of them???
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-shelby-county-c...
SHIRLEY

Seattle, WA

#8 Sep 30, 2011
Daniel P wrote:
One of Maximus West Coast division, California Health Care Options (CAHCO) HR department is needlessly a corrupt bureaucracy run by obstructionist, stuck in their "comfort zone" of cronyism, nepotism and in some cases criminal activity.
For years cooperate leadership of this public traded company completely ignore signals this department was clearly at a failure point in credibility, due too closely aligned with the interests of management yet lacking the business knowledge to be effective strategic partners for the cooperation.
The company’s executives failed miserably by allowing HR Special Assistance Ruby Williams, an obese, hairless, extremely charming and highly manipulative individual lacking self esteem, to see other employees as objects and don’t feel guilty about using them to attack and set-up employees which opposes her unethical and corrupt conduct, in order to look good while performing badly for the company.
This woman possesses the classic traits of “Psychopaths Go to Work”. She is well known to operate as a puppet master setting up employees to spy on each other, while engaging in creative writing against her enemies to cover-up her tracks. Ruby Williams can also be describe as a dictator, she is the law and above the law, no one can challenge or question her actions, those who dare, are guarantee to become victims of her deceptive writing machine.
Random thought -

As the saying goes - Power Corrupts.

But isn't the opposite more valid?

Without being corrupt you cannot get power?

And with power I mean - political, economic, social ... everything

and maybe, "corrupt" includes a milder form also - "manipulative"
Steve

Katy, TX

#9 Sep 30, 2011
Fraud and criminal investigations of Maximus:
Center for Digital Government — Patriot Act controversy heats up, July 2004.
City Limits (New York)— The Norman invasion, September/October 2001.
Comptroller of the Treasury, Tennessee — Audit results from CAFR and single audit procedures for the year ended June 30, 2003 (PDF).
Government Computer News (GCN)— New York child welfare system is in hot water, out of funding, June 2001.
Maximus — Press Release: Maximus discovers fraud, terminates employees, July 26, 2004 [and a poor web design to boot].
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel — Maximus accused of discrimination, May 14, 2000
New York Times — New York City Human Resources Administration — Maximus.
Rhode Island's Future — Fogarty calls for investigation, October 19, 2006.
Said It/Heard This — No criminal charges filed for real welfare fraud, January/February 2001 (third story).
Securities and Exchange Commission — Legal proceedings against Maximus in 2004.
Tyee — British Columbia contractor Maximus mishandled public funds in U.S., December 3, 2004.
Village Voice (New York)— Maximus postscript: Hidden conflicts of Rudy's welfare team, June 18-24, 2003.
Documentation of financial incentives paid by the federal government
California Legislative Analysts Office — Strategies for improving child support collections in California report by Elizabeth Hill, May 3, 2006 (PDF)
ExpectMore.gov — Detailed information on the Office of Child Support Enforcement Assessment.
Health and Human Services — Testimony on State Child Support Enforcement Programs by David Ross before the House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, March 20, 1997
Louisiana Department of Social Services, Office of Family Support Enforcement Services — 2005 overview (PDF).
Townhall.com
Federal incentives exist to make children fatherless by Phyllis Schlafly, May 9, 2005
Welfare reform meets the law of unintended consequences by Phyllis Schlafly, March 27, 2006 (7 th paragraph and rest of article)
University of Nebraska Public Policy Center —Nebraska child support collection and disbursement implementation project, final report, October 15, 1999 (PDF).

Hamilton, Canada

#10 Sep 30, 2011
In 2005 Maximus/New Jersey had Dr. Laine jailed twice, his wages garnished, and liens filed against his property.
Laine was arrested on April 15, 2005 and thrown into "debtor's prison." At the time of his arrest, a warrant had been issued by Judge Barbara Ann Villano who was supposedly checking into his case. Laine believed his case would finally be given due process.
He was wrong.
Unbeknownst to Laine, Judge Villano was apparently hand-picked by Maximus to preside over Ocean County's child support enforcement division because she would consistently rule in their favor, regardless of the circumstances.
On April 21, 2005, after six days in jail, Tony then appeared before Judge E. David Millard.
The inestimable hardships that this persecution has caused in Laine’s life were of no interest to the court. The only question was how much money he would be obligated to pay and when. He was not allowed to speak in his own defense, ask questions, or present evidence. Judge Millard automatically ruled in Maximus' favor and set a new hearing before a hearing officer, two weeks hence.
He was kept in the Ocean County Jail in New Jersey until he was able to come up with a minimum payment of $2,000 for his release. As a result of payment demands and loss of wages while incarcerated, Laine and his wife faced the termination of electric, gas, and other utilities; most of their bills were left unpaid, ironically resulting in yet additional collection agency harassment.
It would later be discovered that Mary Ann only received just $800 of the $2,000 Tony was forced to pay to get out of jail. The fact that Mary Ann received any money is due to the numerous investigations being conducted against Maximus, and because she was notified of this payment through Tony's daughter, Amanda. She would not have received any money at all otherwise.
When Mary Ann asked where the rest of the money was, she was told that the other $1,200 was for Maximus' "fees" and was informed she was not entitled to any more money. All the money paid after that was strictly for "the state." In short, Maximus is making a tidy profit by claiming that Tony owes child support against a claim that was never filed in a court in the imaginary locale of Maricopa, Tennessee.
In May 2005 Ocean County, New Jersey, Judge Barbara Villano required Dr. Laine to appear in court before a "hearing officer" employed by Maximus, Inc., to review his evidence and decide if he indeed owed child support, but it proved to be nothing more than a star chamber.
Dr. Laine soon discovered that the "hearing officer" had no intention of allowing him to defend himself. It was later discovered that a warrant, signed by Judge Barbara Ann Villano, had been issued for his arrest two days prior to the hearing. Apparently, this was a pre-planned sting to lure Tony to the courthouse where he would be arrested.
Organize Crime at work

Hamilton, Canada

#11 Sep 30, 2011
Realizing the hearing was a set-up; Mrs. Donna Laine attempted to appear in place of her husband with signed power of attorney. She was not permitted to present any evidence and was told that "only Mr. Laine or an attorney" would be heard, otherwise she would be "practicing law without a license." Once again Dr. and Mrs. Laine made the mistake of attempting to represent themselves in court, basically a fatal mistake for any professional man, or any other man for that matter.
Just before the hearing the bailiff told Mrs. Laine that other deputies were "looking for Mr. Laine in the courtroom." He warned her the only hearing would be that of handcuffs closing once more on her husbands' wrists for "non-payment of child support."
In September 2005, Laine made the mistake of again accepting a job in New Jersey. Like many scientists, he lacks common sense. Inevitably he was arrested again, this time for failure to appear at the May court hearing.
This arrest warrant had nothing to do with child support. Picked up by the Mt. Olive Police Department, a background check revealed no reason for his incarceration, so the officers declined to formally place him under arrest. Instead, Laine was considered a "guest," allowed to keep his cell phone and his laptop computer, and make all the calls he wanted.
Later, the Ocean County Sheriff's Department picked him up from the Mt. Olive facility and transported him to Toms River. He was detained overnight but once again was not arrested. This is unusual because most men picked up on bench warrants are forced to remain incarcerated for several days before seeing a judge.
Eventually Laine appeared before Judge Ronald E. Hoffman. However, because of the critical nature of Dr. Laine's work with regard to national security, and his high-level security clearance that requires a "minder," this time Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents and New Jersey State Police detectives appeared at the hearing and briefed the judge on the circumstances of his case. This arrangement was a joint effort between the FBI and New Jersey State Police who are also investigating this case to, hopefully, prevent this from happening again.
However, Maximus has the habit of going "judge shopping." If they don't get what they want from one judge, they simply go to another that has no knowledge of the case in an effort to get what they desire. Dr. Laine has observed Maximus doing this in both Missouri and in New Jersey in his case. To forestall that tactic, and as a result of the interstate nature of the case and the intercession by the FBI and state police, an arrangement was made to have all the family court judges in the courtroom at the same time to hear this case.
Organize Crime at work

Hamilton, Canada

#12 Sep 30, 2011
Judge Hoffman ruled that there would be no more court hearings regarding Laine and told him that if it were up to him this case would be dismissed immediately. Dr. Laine was relieved that he received much better treatment than he had from Judge E. David Millard in April 2005. Unfortunately, his case could not be dismissed by the New Jersey court. New Jersey is only the receiver state and current UIFSA law does not allow interstate cases to be dismissed by the responding state regardless of the circumstances surrounding the case. He was told by the judge to "take Maximus on" and keep fighting.
However, Tony was required in court to provide his personal information so Maximus could garnishee his wages for this fabricated arrearage. The resulting payment was so high it soon became extremely difficult for the Laines to pay their monthly bills.
Tony decided after his release to take Judge Hoffman's advice and "take Maximus on." After extensive research he found that Maximus was under criminal indictment in numerous states for their fraudulent practices with regard to child support, child welfare, Medicare, Medicaid and other social programs.
He also compiled a list of people who have committed suicide and/or murder as a direct result of the massive abuses forced upon them by Maximus and published it. All accompanying evidence was sent with it to several government entities, including the President of the United States, as well as news media in the U.S. and other countries where Maximus also has operations.
Organize Crime at work

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Sep 30, 2011
Maximus retaliated immediately.
Laine was fighting back and thus posed a significant threat to Maximus' extremely profitable operations and he has caused numerous criminal investigations to be opened against Maximus, Inc. More investigations are forthcoming. Through Dr. Laine's contacts with the FBI he has heard that they have caught numerous perpetrators since. People working for Maximus have been caught embezzling money, diverting child support and child welfare funds to their own bank accounts, etc., e.g., see Appendix C.
In May of 2006, a letter from New Jersey Maximus Child Support Enforcement claimed that a bench warrant had been issued for Tony's arrest. It also demanded that he call them immediately and be prepared to "pay the purge." This is the money that a man is forced to pay in cash in order to get out of debtor's prison. If he does not have the money, he stays in jail for an indeterminate amount of time until he does come up with it. The United States supposedly eliminated the practice of imprisonment for debts at the federal level in 1833 and most states followed suit. However, it is still possible to be incarcerated for debt; debts of fraud, child support, alimony, or release fines can land a citizen in jail or prison, or prevent one's release.
At the time Dr. Laine was out of state and unreachable and that is why they ordered him to call a particular number and be prepared to "pay the purge." Tony's purge in April 2005 was only $2,000 and he had the ability to pay it although it cost him dearly.
This notice also stated that his "New Jersey driving privileges have been suspended indefinitely" and that he must immediately "turn over his New Jersey driver's license to the court," a standard practice in child support cases. However, he did not have and never has had a New Jersey driver's license. In essence, Dr. Laine cannot drive in New Jersey again until he pays a fine to the local department of motor vehicles to reinstate a license for which he never applied.
It seems obvious that Maximus went judge shopping again. Chances are they went to a judge in some other section of the court, e.g., special civil, criminal, or hired a retired judge. Unfortunately, in these cases, any "judge" will do and defendants are never allowed to defend themselves. The only testimony the "judge" receives is what Maximus wants them to hear. Perjury is standard practice in order for Maximus to get what they want, but those committing the perjury are never punished for their actions. It is only fathers who suffer.
New Jersey Maximus has become increasingly punitive as it persists in its extortion attempts. Sadly, their legal machinations have forced the Laines to live hundreds of miles apart, and they see each other rarely. Even if the couple relocates to another state, Maximus will surely track them down again and undoubtedly add a few more thousand dollars onto the tab. And, again they will re-label it back child support, state debt, or whatever they think will succeed in court.

After the travail and expense detailed above, New Jersey closed the case, CS 62974285A, against Dr. Laine on August 20, 2007.
Organize Crime at work

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Sep 30, 2011
Judge Hoffman ruled that there would be no more court hearings regarding Laine and told him that if it were up to him this case would be dismissed immediately. Dr. Laine was relieved that he received much better treatment than he had from Judge E. David Millard in April 2005. Unfortunately, his case could not be dismissed by the New Jersey court. New Jersey is only the receiver state and current UIFSA law does not allow interstate cases to be dismissed by the responding state regardless of the circumstances surrounding the case. He was told by the judge to "take Maximus on" and keep fighting.
However, Tony was required in court to provide his personal information so Maximus could garnishee his wages for this fabricated arrearage. The resulting payment was so high it soon became extremely difficult for the Laines to pay their monthly bills.
Tony decided after his release to take Judge Hoffman's advice and "take Maximus on." After extensive research he found that Maximus was under criminal indictment in numerous states for their fraudulent practices with regard to child support, child welfare, Medicare, Medicaid and other social programs.
He also compiled a list of people who have committed suicide and/or murder as a direct result of the massive abuses forced upon them by Maximus and published it. All accompanying evidence was sent with it to several government entities, including the President of the United States, as well as news media in the U.S. and other countries where Maximus also has operations
Rachel

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 1, 2011
Daniel P wrote:
One of Maximus West Coast division, California Health Care Options (CAHCO) HR department is needlessly a corrupt bureaucracy run by obstructionist, stuck in their "comfort zone" of cronyism, nepotism and in some cases criminal activity.
For years cooperate leadership of this public traded company completely ignore signals this department was clearly at a failure point in credibility, due too closely aligned with the interests of management yet lacking the business knowledge to be effective strategic partners for the cooperation.
The company’s executives failed miserably by allowing HR Special Assistance Ruby Williams, an obese, hairless, extremely charming and highly manipulative individual lacking self esteem, to see other employees as objects and don’t feel guilty about using them to attack and set-up employees which opposes her unethical and corrupt conduct, in order to look good while performing badly for the company.
This woman possesses the classic traits of “Psychopaths Go to Work”. She is well known to operate as a puppet master setting up employees to spy on each other, while engaging in creative writing against her enemies to cover-up her tracks. Ruby Williams can also be describe as a dictator, she is the law and above the law, no one can challenge or question her actions, those who dare, are guarantee to become victims of her deceptive writing machine.
Amen! This woman tramp up false accusations to get my sister fired. Good to see some one is exposing her fat azz.
Lynn

Ashburn, VA

#16 Oct 9, 2011

Honest 15 years employee

Seattle, WA

#17 Oct 9, 2011
Life is neither a movie nor a novel and “reality has no obligation to provide us with a clear narrative or villain, and it rarely does.” The every day corrupt and unprofessional events played out at Maximus CAHCO, against innocent and hard working folks over the past ten years by Maximus HR Special Assistance Ruby Williams must be consider very serious by higher-ups at the cooperation.

For almost fifteen years I work at that project, I witness the level of corruption laced with cronyism hit an all time high. It is unimaginable for Maximus Inc. a public traded company can allow just one employee to crown her self dictator-in chief with complete autonomy to operate in such a reckless and unlawful manner.
Corruption

New York, NY

#18 Oct 18, 2011
The Civil Service Merit Council believes that the principal reason for contracting out the work of Civil Servants is very frequently a matter of corruption.
When former Mayor Giuliani wanted to establish his Republican conservative credentials, he hired Jason Turner to head the City's HRA. Turner was a darling of the Republican party, and as it turned out a general sleaze bag. He also was a man loyal to his family, some of whom were involved in a company called Maximus. Maximus was given a tiny contract to "study" the "welfare-to-work" program. It was given an office in HRA headquarters, full access to the "top management" (as if they did not get enough of that at family dinners) and all kinds of resources.
As it turned out, Maximus recommended that a contract be let for a half-billion dollars to a company which was specified to look exactly like Maximus, and in the "bidding" the mayor's office felt that only Maximus could fulfill the contract.
At the time, the Department of Employment had a good track record of getting job training and job placement, and job retention for poor New York City residents. It had served hundreds of thousands of citizens. The funds came from the federal Job Training Partnership Act and had strict and complicated requirements.
Corruption

New York, NY

#19 Oct 18, 2011
To fund the Maximus contract, Giuliani took the funds of the Department of Employment (now dead) to pay Maximus. Since it very quickly became apparent that Maximus could not even manage the record keeping needed to handle the funds, the Department of Employment was drafted to do the bookkeeping. Maximus chafed at the federal rules that required them to perform on the job.

Around this time the mayor became extremely sensitive about all the City's contracts, and took extraordinary efforts to keep any information about the performance of contractors, their identity and the contracts themselves very secret. Frequently Civil Servants who worked with these records found their access severly restricted.

A year or two later--and hundreds of millions of dollar down the tube, the Maximus contract was terminated quietly. The contract had severely failed to provide adequate training, job placement and job retention. A reporter or two had gotten the story of the failure. The Mayor refrained from expressing any outrage at the diversion of public funds to his friend's firm. No criminal charges were pursued, nor was Maximus made liable for their failure.

This is not, sadly, an exceptional story. The number of politically motivated contracts in this country cannot easily be gauged, and the amount of public funds wasted is very hard to imagine.

But one of the easiest ways for a politician to gain favor with the politically connected, and with the big contributors is the public contract.
Ms N

Greenville, SC

#20 Dec 20, 2011
Holy Cow!
Wanda

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Dec 20, 2011
I was working for Maximus HCO for almost about two years. I have always felt there were favoritism, cronyism and corruption there, and a lot of other employees felt that way. I believe we were all treated differently and unfair.

I received a phone call from Ruby Williams letting me know I was terminated she did not state why and at the time. I filed for unemployment and that’s when I found out that they said it was because of my attendance I have always had my doctors notes given to my supervisor so I didn’t necessarily understand that.

I’ve always noticed a lot of people like Cecelia Galindo and Crystal Cantu coming late to work and never get write-ups, while some of us the supervisors don’t like were getting written up for being 5 minutes late. When we ask why some people were receiving special treatments, Supervisors Michele Anaya, Bridgett Robinson and Daniel Pedroza would say “don’t rock the boat if you want to continue to work here”.

During the time I was working at Maximus HCO I did see a lot of favoritism, cronyism and unprofessional conduct going on. I recalled a co-worker Sylvia Thao told me how she was very upset because she felt supervisor Michele Anaya hated her and was very hostile towards her because Michele wanted to have sex with a male employee which had develop a romantic interest in Sylvia instead. She told me Michelle was trying to get her fired by kept writing her up falsely due to that reason. She went to HR and complaint, but Ruby Williams and Mary Robertson ignore her.

The preferential treatment there was to an extreme that Cecelia and Crystal Cantu always get special treatment while their performances and attendances were substandard. Cecilia is know to boast to other employees, that the call center manager has no power to fire her, because she is well connected to HR, the word around the call center is that she and Crystal are snitches for HR setting up other employees Ruby Williams did not like.

Most of the girls I talk to didn't even want to be working for such a corrupt company but with this kind of economy, most of us did what it takes to pay the bills by putting up with such an unprofessional and corrupt people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Consulting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive: Trump administration concerned about... Jun '17 Denizen_Kate 1
News Watch: Clean In: How Hotel Workers Fought For a... Jun '17 Tote that bale 2
plunge Mar '17 ICEICE 2
News Business Highlights (Oct '16) Feb '17 Thomas 4
News Weird 38 mins ago 7:41 a.m.2 men arrested after... Feb '17 VP Mullah Elect P... 1
News Trump is putting the wolves of Wall Street in c... (Jan '17) Jan '17 make USA Great eh 1
News Strange Goings-On In Gold: The Dealers Buy In. (Jan '17) Jan '17 Knock off purse s... 6
More from around the web