Quarry operators deny environmental c...

Quarry operators deny environmental concerns

There are 64 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Dec 7, 2009, titled Quarry operators deny environmental concerns. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A company operating a plant that had been crushing rock for Spaceport America construction denies that it was behind the shut-down of a controversial Truth or Consequences quarry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Actually

Espanola, NM

#65 Oct 6, 2011
Found it
Actually

Espanola, NM

#66 Oct 7, 2011
The runway that was built with the purported perfect aggregate from the illegal Morgan Street Mine owned by the Spoilt Bra2s failed inspection, was torn up and dumped off to the side. Although SpacePort claims they'll recycle it, they have not.

So we were subjected to a huge increase in carcinogens from diesel exhaust for nothing.

Several cases of cancer developed in the 3 blocks of danger zone around the business loop. Including CloudyNM. T or C now has the highest cancer rate in the state.

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due to "I own this town" Spoilt Bra2 and "There is nothing we can do" Mayor Montgomery.

Since: Mar 11

My side of the fence

#67 Oct 7, 2011
Deb2me wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see who gets arrested
Darn Jane, them there looked like handcuffs the other night!
Actually

Espanola, NM

#68 Oct 7, 2011
Kinky. Bling bling that looks like handcuffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Construction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican companies plan to raise capital after U... (Oct '16) Jul 24 ValrocDevelopmentLtd 6
News AERT Hit With Class Action Suit Over ChoiceDeck (Mar '08) Jul 19 Lynn 161
News pulte homes (Sep '11) Jul 18 MOMBACH lucifer 14
Help finding fire stopping application Jul 12 architect_guy 1
News Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. Reports Record Ea... (Nov '06) Jul 9 Irvine employee 14
News 3 options may make Delaware County road safer |... (Jul '11) Jun 30 They cannot kill ... 33
News Universal Forest Products closes five plants, p... (Jan '08) Jun 27 ACHTUNG AIPAC 21
More from around the web