Condo building-boom lures foreign inv...

Condo building-boom lures foreign investment along Miami's bayf...

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 16, 2007, titled Condo building-boom lures foreign investment along Miami's bayf.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

They have thought-provoking names like Opera, Axis and The Venture, condominiums that will line Miami's bayfront skyline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Sure

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Aug 11, 2007
Heee Heee!

What happened to all those rich foreign investors swarming to South Florida to snatch up the condos being built?

I guess they disappear just like all the Baby Boomers that were supposed to flood our market as well.

Did people really buy these Realtor-driven, Pollyanna fluff articles back then?

South Florida Housing Bubble
http://southfloridahousingbubble.blogspot.com...
Sure

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Mar 31, 2009
One of my favorite articles from the past.
Sure

United States

#3 May 4, 2009
It's still fun to see!
Tony Montana

Miami Beach, FL

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Ok, ok.... we all know that there was a bust. But we still have the best skyline in the world.

Boom and busts come and go, but the buildings remain. I have read a lot about it at:

http://realestateinvesting.com/blog/category/...

I am convinced that these condos will fill up (some say it is already happening), and when they do, things will be rocking and rolling again in Miami!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Construction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards 16 hr AIPAC owns Trump 11
News Texas prison labor drives Lufkin factory out of... (Jul '08) Mon KandM Guttering 7
News Off-grid suburb a 'perfect storm' for energy gi... Mon KandM Guttering 2
News 3 Homebuilders To Avoid, 1 To Consider Now (Feb '12) Mon KandM Guttering 6
News MUSCLE-MAN vs. SKELETONMAN: A Love Story... the... (Aug '06) Mon KandM Guttering 3
News America's 2nd-largest homebuilder outlines why ... Mon KandM Guttering 3
News Delta's parent to slash 8,000 jobs (Feb '07) Mon KandM Guttering 8
More from around the web