Vic De Zen responds to charges

Jun 19, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNW Group

TORONTO, June 19 /CNW/ - Royal Group Technologies founder and former Chairman Vic De Zen issued the following statement today in response to charges being brought against him in Ontario: I am completely stunned ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
marino corda

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

i knew this man in april 1971...and the only thing i regreat that i did not join him when i had a chance,
this man, has fed people all over the world and placed more roof on people than any friking goverment politic.
but.people see a deal and he made a profit now is a criminal......but i remember him.. in 71 at 2 or 3 in the morning..drinling out of a termos
and eating a slice of cold pizza.and wathcing those early machines work and work...and for years i was told he drove a junker.....just to grow anow.the only mistake he did is going public..but that is the bitch in this world we only want to see what we want to see we do not notice the dedication and the good that man done not only in canada but around the world, and sometimes when you get big,well is like all the companies you always have the dogs.that will spread thier fleas.
again my only regreat.. now that i am 56 and
thanks to the economy nearing a disaster.
i am working and no much to show for...so yes i regreat. i was not part of that as you call him criminal. man.nevertheless.......not many people in this life and world will have the satisfaction to say. i went to bed to night....and i fed
over 10 000 people.....that alone is worth all the crap he has to go thru.
johnathan vrozos

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

I know this man today and I do not believe anything with respect to the bad press he is receiving.
We live in a democratic society and we are "Innocent till proven" and then we have appeals if the system get's it wrong the first time.
By Johnathan Vrozos
www.johnathanvrozos.com
www.johnathanvrozos.ca
johnathan vrozos

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Vic De Zen has to be the hardest working most intense businessman I have ever met.
His attention to detail and never losing site of the prize is awesome.
I only met him in 2009 and my only regret is that I never mat him earlier.
He is working on a new product that may truly "revolutionize" the world and make living quarters affordable to all.
Vic De Zen, good luck!!!!
Frank Mauti

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

I worked for Mr Dezen from 1986 to 1996 in one of his companies Royal Pipe and as a plant manager of this company in the later years of my 10 years with Royal. I knew Mr Dezen well and respected his ambition and hard work he displayed on a daily basis week in and week out.He never beat around the bush in anything he did. His orders were clear as to what he want and would always check to see they were carried out. He was honest with his people and cared about them. Because he became so sucessful he became a target for some who in essence are jealous of his sucess. It's a shame
Thanh phan

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

I worked with Royal group for 20 years . And I meet MR . De Zen 2 times in his office . When I saw him I know he is hard worker and very friendly with every body who worked with him. I always remembered he said to me " My door is always open you can see me if i have any problems " and he gave me the bonus check. Thanks Mr De Zen. Because of him I build my life well in canada
Justice

Angus, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Vic De Zen and his partners are having their day in court finally starting in April 2010.
Good luck to them and hopefully Justice is not totally blind and deaf and they will be relieved of their burden.
sharon

Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

hi i hear that this man is a nice man i am trying to reach him for a long time if any one have his number pls let me know i will be greatful thank u
sharon

Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

just trying to get his address and number
Reply to Sharon

Angus, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

I believe you can find him at ZZEN Group of Companies in Ontario, Canada.
Fulvio G Majorana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

I had the privilege to meet Vic de Zen back in 2003 in Toronto.
I have been impressed by his energy and his "go straight" approach in taking decision.
Good luck Vic and take care

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••