Syntel's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Result...

Syntel's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

There are 1 comment on the Seeking Alpha story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Syntel's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Syntel's First Quarter 2012 Earnings Call.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

surya

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2012
i feel happy abt the company profit...sir why cant ur company cant able to induct all the people selected by ur hr....i got selected in syntel in 2011, still am waiting for doj. Pls do have a proper forecast abt recruitment...my mail id :[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HP to cut 11,000 to 16,000 more jobs (May '14) Jun '16 Human 44
News Diebold: 'Dead serious' about leaving Ohio with... (Apr '11) May '16 MustangMH 10
News Toshiba nominates new CEO in bid to put account... May '16 Ainu 2
News 'The Sarah Palin of 2016': Twitter mercilessly ... May '16 PauldenZangpo0521 12
News Fiorina tells Utah crowd she's the one who can ... May '16 Too Pathetic 3
News Trump faithful could boycott Fiorina at GOP fun... May '16 Layoff Queen 1
News CA convention is a homecoming of sorts for Carl... May '16 Is It Dark In You... 3
More from around the web