Quebecor chief steps aside, but will ...

Quebecor chief steps aside, but will still guide company

There are 3 comments on the therecord.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Quebecor chief steps aside, but will still guide company. In it, therecord.com reports that:

The high profile and sometimes controversial CEO of Quebecor Inc. is stepping down to have more personal time, but Pierre Karl Peladeau will still have influence over his company's corporate strategy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at therecord.com.

Printer

Canada

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Good idea. A real Business leader is what this company needs. If his father didn't leave him the company he would only be qualified to work in the warehouse.
ex emp

Georgetown, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Printer wrote:
Good idea. A real Business leader is what this company needs. If his father didn't leave him the company he would only be qualified to work in the warehouse.
I wish there were a like button like on Facebook. I think you've got something there.
WhoFlungPoo

Sussex, WI

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Peladeau hasen't been in the picture since quebecor was sold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commercial Printing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quad/Graphics to Expand Two Kentucky Locations Apr '16 Mike C 10
Business Card Printing Machine (Nov '06) Mar '16 Big Al 173
Digital Printing onto cellular substrate (close... Feb '16 JamesRebz 1
Budgeted Hourly Cost Rates Software For The Pri... Feb '16 cpress 1
AB Dick 9870 (Apr '07) Nov '15 Larry 125
News Digital flyer service coming (Nov '11) Aug '15 Adams bake 2
Ryobi 3302 (Jun '07) Jul '15 Bobxnyer 56
More from around the web