I'm a designer at a puzzle manufacturer. We UV our own labels for the boxes here, we had glitter and glow in the dark capabilities. I'm trying to learn what we can buy additionally to get different textures. Sand, bark, etc. I've been trying to look online but all I seem to find are places that do those kind of printing. I don't know exactly what it's called i'm looking for. We already make our own screens and UV so I'm hoping it's just a specific type of material we can buy to coat the labels. Honestly, I don't know exactly how it all works so any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.