Hydraulic Paper Cutter (Boway)

Hydraulic Paper Cutter (Boway)

Patricia

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Hi everyone, The company I work for publishes children's workbook and we currently do everything old school manually folding stapling and cutting. We recently have been looking into hydraulic cutters to make life easier.

I know mbm triumph is quite good as well as challenge titan series, the boss of course wants to be cost effect and has seen a company called boway, Has anyone ever used a boway cutter and if so what are your thoughts and etc..

thanks so much!
Kadence

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 25, 2013
I have heard of Boway before. Based out of China or something?? The point is the customer service.. You wont have any. MBM stands behind all their equipment and their sales people are knowledgable. Plus MBM is the SAFEST cutter ever made! I use a company out of Indianapolis called Lloyds of Indiana. Their prices are usually cheaper than most and they do offer customer support. I've called them a couple times for little things and they talked me through the entire fix. Ask for Curtis, he's patient and finds ways to save money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commercial Printing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plastic Card Printing (Jul '07) Dec 8 Catherineyc 14
Digitial printing options? Nov 27 funkwood 1
Discotheque - Trip the Light Fantastic - Mind C... Nov 27 PosPrinter Tech 1
Bag Printing Machine from 70's, 80's "LeSette" Nov '17 Jack 1
AB Dick 9870 (Apr '07) Oct '17 Bill 130
CI tension issues Aug '17 Inotright47 1
Multi 1250 printing press Aug '17 lakeviewprinting 1
More from around the web