New age banner printing,

Since: May 11

Kolkata, India

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Hello everybody,

Banners are most important things of advertisement, Traditionally, banners are just a piece of canvas with handmade designs using paints. With one time investment in the development of screens, these could be produced on a large scale. With the improve the printing process and use of different type of materials for the prints, the banner-making process has come of modern age. Nowadays, one of the most popular materials to make banners is vinyl, also called PVC. PVC of different grades and weight are used to making a banner of other choice. Depending on the duration for which the banner has to be used and also the quality desired, the cheerful grade and quality of PVC is used. Vinyl banner is relatively, inexpensive since it is only a hardened form of plastic banner.

Thanks and Regards
Daniel Smith

PrintingGood

Hayes, UK

#2 Jul 19, 2011
Yes Vinyl Banners are picking up more and more popularity day by day. Digital Printing has been in the market, our Banner printing sales has increased dramatically so we have to get 6 meter wide machine to fulfill customers demands.
www.printinggood.com

Since: Jul 11

Solan, India

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Wherever you plan to display your banners, we have the right materials. If you need outdoor banners that can withstand the weather, our vinyl printed banners can be manufactured on fully hemmed and grommeted heavy weight vinyl banner material. We also offer banners created from, rugged indoor & outdoor 13 oz vinyl banner fabric utilizing the newest banner print technology, perfect for frequent use.

Since: Nov 11

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#5 Dec 3, 2011
If you’re looking for a reliable, friendly and flexible web design agency, then you’re in the right place. Our team of designers, developers and SEO experts are here to support your team to get the most out of the web, providing as much or as little help as you need.

Since: Nov 11

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6 Dec 3, 2011
Web Design Sheffield. A website development agency, graphic design and SEO company based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. We offer a range of bespoke website design and graphic design services to businesses in Sheffield.

Since: Jan 12

Philippines

#7 Jan 27, 2012
Banners and oversized posters are a great way to go big with advertising. And vinyl banners are very durable, excellent for hanging outdoors. For when you simply need large posters, such as a 25x39 or 24x36, a 14pt cover paper usually is durable enough, especially when it comes with a gloss coating.

Since: Jan 12

Caloocan, Philippines

#8 Feb 10, 2012
Agreed, printing vinyl banners should be reserved for long-term messages that won't change over time. If you have seasonal specials or other media that will change periodically, stick with glossy paper. One thing to look at when you have a banner printed is the grommet material. Plastic grommets won't stand up to high wind and intense weather. Make sure you get metal grommets on your vinyl banners to make sure they last a long time.

“Sireprinting”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Banners can be made to say anything that you want them to say and are custom made to meet your specifications, they really help you get your message across. Its a Vast way to promote your business.

Since: Oct 12

Islamabad, Pakistan

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Banner are incredibly cost-effective, and available to help you make the right first effect, enhance company growth and enhance your customer foundation.
nairy

Casablanca, Morocco

#17 Sep 23, 2014
great article nice work
http://miamgames.blogspot.com/
rakhaa

Casablanca, Morocco

#18 Nov 21, 2014
tnx man for this arcticle is very niice
http://al3ab-banat01.blogspot.com
Calvin James

Provo, UT

#20 Dec 17, 2014
I really need to get some vinyl banners made up for my new bike park! They are actually cheaper than I thought they'd be. I have the money, I just need to find the right shop. I haven't been able to find any local companies that can make them as big as I want yet though. http://www.davissign.com/
abdel

Morocco

#21 Jan 21, 2015
tanck you for this article
http://www.al3ab22.com/

Since: Oct 16

Dallas, TX

#36 Oct 1, 2016
Hi there, banner are increasing day by day.
PGprint

Kennesaw, GA

#39 Aug 9, 2017
PGprint.com offers high quality banners and offers grommets and heavy vinyl material that is great for both indoor and outdoor uses. Check out our banner page at https://www.pgprint.com/product/vinyl-banners...

Complete online solution with affordable banner pricing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commercial Printing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bag Printing Machine from 70's, 80's "LeSette" Nov 3 Jack 1
AB Dick 9870 (Apr '07) Oct 29 Bill 130
CI tension issues Aug '17 Inotright47 1
Multi 1250 printing press Aug '17 lakeviewprinting 1
Multigraphics 1250 press (Aug '07) Aug '17 Ron 17
Phoenix Color Corp. (Mar '12) Aug '17 SmokinJoe 4
Quality products at a low price Jul '17 Campbells printing 1
More from around the web