Bayer Celebrates 150 Years of Science...

Bayer Celebrates 150 Years of Science for a Better Life

There are 2 comments on the BioSpace story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Bayer Celebrates 150 Years of Science for a Better Life. In it, BioSpace reports that:

Bayer celebrates 150 years of innovation with a retrospective exhibit showcasing many of the company's contributions to health, science and agriculture Bayer will honour a number of innovative Canadians who have made important contributions in these fields and who live by Bayer's mission: Science for a Better Life in 1863, and best known for its ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BioSpace.

Builda burgs

Brampton, Canada

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Faye Jordon

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Despite Bayer's successful sales and profits, the public needs to be aware that one of Bayer's product, Mirena IUD, has resulted into filing of lawsuits against the manufacturer. Mirena has been found out to cause various side effects. If you want to know more about Mirena and its side effects, there are articles that I bumped into at mirenalawsuit.us/iuds-like-mir ena-widely-used-but-controvers ial-contraceptive-devices/ that may be of great help to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chemicals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AKB-48 & 5Fur144, JWH-018, Apvp For Sale | Re... Aug 22 susanpaerl 3
akb-48 (Apr '13) Aug 22 susanpaerl 3
sell Ur144,akb-48,mam2201,6-apb,a-pvp,2c series... (Jan '13) Aug 22 jethomasliercar 2
News High-stakes fight over soybeans at high court (Feb '13) Aug 6 Disclose toxins 2
News Monsanto Co. (MON) Upgraded to "Strong-Buy" by ... Aug 6 OPERATION GLADIO 1
News GMO critics protest at Monsanto meeting; resolu... (Jan '14) Aug 6 OPERATION GLADIO 12
News New York AG refuses to comply with U.S. House s... Jul 29 haha 12
More from around the web