UPDATE 1-US court finds Bayer contrac...

UPDATE 1-US court finds Bayer contraceptive patent claim invalid

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Apr 16, 2013, titled UPDATE 1-US court finds Bayer contraceptive patent claim invalid. In it, Reuters reports that:

A U.S. appeals court has ruled against Bayer AG, a world leader in oral contraceptives, reversing a ruling by a lower court and finding that parts of a patent for the German drugmaker's Yaz birth control pill were invalid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Nicole Rose

Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Bayer was sued over claims that the German drugmaker failed to provide disclosures and warnings regarding the health risks associated with its popular contraceptive Mirena. A number of women using Mirena has been suffering from serious health problems, such as pelvic inflammatory disease and uterine perforation. If you want to know more about Mirena and its side effects, there are articles that I bumped into at mirenalawsuit.us/fda-reports-t housands-of-complaints-about-m irena/ that may be of great help to you.
Jessica

Coquitlam, Canada

#2 May 14, 2013
The government prosecutors are conducting an investigation as well regarding how birth controls were marketed. Certain birth controls, such as Mirena IUD, have damaging effects to its users based on media reports. Moreover, lawsuits have been filed against the manufacturer of this birth control. If you want to know more about Mirena and related injuries, there are articles that I bumped into at http://www.articlesnatch.com/profile/Stacey-C... that may be of great help to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chemicals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 5 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,388
News Stocks close the day lower May '16 BIG PHARMA 1
News Tesla talking to LG Chem, other suppliers, for ... May '16 Solarman 1
News Praxair to add a new carbon monoxide purificati... May '16 Praxair 1
News Praxair, Inc. (PX) to Release Earnings on Friday May '16 Praxair 1
News Markel Corp Acquires New Position in Praxair, Inc. May '16 Praxair 1
News Research Report on Industrial Gases Market, 201... May '16 Praxair 1
More from around the web