Supreme Court sides with Monsanto in patent case

Full story: CBS News
Vernon Hugh Bowman, a 75-year-old Indiana soybean farmer, accompanied by his attorney Mark Walters, speaks with reporters outside the Supreme Court in Washington, Tuesday, Feb. Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 13, 2013
THE BEST GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!

scabs
entitlementsRus

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 May 28, 2013
I always wondered when it comes to patent or trademark law that their is basically no expiration yet alot of those so called propietary ideas are nothing but a matter of time and/or the natural course of routine research and developement. Meaning others could very easily come up with the same idea without cheating.

I also wonder why how the same laws don't or are not applied to other physical things like a hammer or car. Should Home Depot have to pay Dewalt every time it rents one of their tools or Enterprise pay Ford every time it rents a Ford. Should used car lots have to pay a vig as well because that what many of these patent laws and rulings amount to-a vig or protection money to corporate America.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Disgraceful, but typical of this corporatist Court; more evidence that in the future, all Americans will be owned lock, stock and barrel by big corporations.

Genetically modified foods ('Frankenfoods') should be made illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chemicals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kitchen Offers Reviews Nov 18 citata 1
Chemical Solution used to clean all type of bla... (May '13) Nov 14 Dr Abdullah salleh 80
GMO battles over 'settled' science spur new stu... Nov 11 One way or another 2
Get paid $800 to put an ad on your car (Sep '07) Nov 4 Taye 223
CREBBP focused library from OTAVA Nov 3 Otavateam 1
EstateSalesNews.com Reports Celebrities and 100... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Voltage-Gated Sodium Channel Blockers Library f... Oct '14 Otavateam 1

Chemicals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE