FDA Approves Non-Prescription Diet Pill

FDA Approves Non-Prescription Diet Pill

There are 7 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 7, 2007, titled FDA Approves Non-Prescription Diet Pill . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Dieters got a new tool Wednesday to help them take off the extra pounds _ the first government-approved nonprescription diet pill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

chris ogbonna

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2007
Hooray!Finally,a drug for the big class.I took phen-phen along time ago.I had terrific weight loss results without any side affects. So I know first hand that this drug will work
Renee Miller

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Feb 8, 2007
Wish we didn't have to wait until June! Can't wait to try it!
Brandy-Kentucky

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2007
I was on the perscription diet pill Xenical for a year and lost 55 lbs, which losing 10lbs for me was such a hard task without it. I know without a doubt this pill works..along with diet and excercise of course. I doubt it would do anything if you didnt change your eating and activity habbits. I had to stop taking the pill because it was costing $209 a month, which was a whole weeks pay for me, i mean thats a car payment for me so i knew i had to stop. Im so excited to see i can get it without having to pay the doctor visit once a month to get my blood pressure checked and examination just to get the perscription and then spend the $209. I will definantly be buying it when it comes out for 1/3 of what i was paying before
Jacob Mercer

France

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Gibbs

Sweden

#7 Apr 20, 2013
i wrote:
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
http://inhousegeneric.info very clear and informative site, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. All round excellent service - will use again.
Russell

Smigiel, Poland

#8 Jun 1, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#yiri for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.
Leo

UAE

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biotech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After Trump rally, equity investors move into h... Mar 24 Retribution 6
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
News N/R: Lack of mental, epileptic drugs hit health... Mar 8 Humanspirit 1
News The EpiPen debacle may be the shot heard around... Feb 25 Suezanne 2
News Despite $19 million salary, Mylan CEO failed to... (Sep '16) Feb 25 Suezanne 3
News Myriad Genetics Announces an Assay that Identif... Feb '17 Purplemouse2 8
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fed up resident 7
More from around the web