New Coupons Aim to Keep People Off Generic Drugs

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: Senior Spectrum

If brand-name prescription medicines cost you as little as generic pills, which would you choose? A few drugmakers are betting Americans will stick with the name they know.

Full Story
marcie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I don't understand why so many people are against generic drugs. I have been prescribed both brand name and generics, but when it comes down to it, it's about the cost. I have even ordered from online pharmaces but they have been US pharmacies that require prescriptions.
I have no prescription drug coverage so it is important that I find the best price.
I use a free discount drug card that I get from Medicationcoupons.com . I was recently prescribed Latanoprost. Without this card, it would cost me over $85, with this card, I only pay $17 for Latanoprost.
Bernardo

Gorki, Belarus

#5 Jun 2, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#kyaf for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biotech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola monitoring inconsistent as virus spread 20 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Ebola monitoring inconsistent as virus spread Sat CorruptedMedia 1
Health Officials See Breach in Ebola Protocol a... Oct 18 barefoot2626 84
a Texas hospital denies breach of Ebola protocols Oct 16 Jeff Brightone 1
No one stopped Ebola nurse from flying Oct 15 OccupyThis 1
Family identifies health care worker infected w... Oct 15 lise2468 1
Texas Health-Care Worker Tests Positive for Ebola Oct 13 Enough 5

Biotech People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE