Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal to turn his holding company public

Jul 4, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sympatico Finance

Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, whose holdings include Canada's Four Seasons Hotels Inc., plans to sell shares of his Kingdom Holding company in an initial public offering, the Saudi stock ... via Sympatico Finance

Comments
1 - 20 of 240 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Rana Adel Malek

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Hi, i'm a Hilton Hotel Owner, Red Sea, Egypt. I was wondering whether you have the services on financing the hotel - for renovation. The required part from investor: $30 million - over a period of 10-15 years, Approximate Value Of The Hotel at Present: $45 million, Average Net Profit For The Hotel Per Year: ranges between $2.75 million - $3.5 million. If you may help with my request, i have an executive summary stating what i'm doing, where, why, how much i need, a list of how it will be used, (including loan costs). I hope you may help me. It's a great investment because we don't depend on high season - we are fully booked all year round. Many thanks for reading my request.
Ty Eiland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

send me an email and I will look at the possibilities.

tyrrelleiland@yahoo.com
fatawu ceesay

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

asalamu alaikum am very glad to write you this any way am having problems any way am orphan from west africa ghana and my dad died when i was 9 of age and my mum is a poorlady any way ampleading i need financial help to continue my education pleasse help me in the name of Allah please is my email adress hoping to hear from,=you soonest thaks
fatawu ceesay

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

asalamu alaikum am very glad to write you this any way am having problems any way am orphan from west africa ghana and my dad died when i was 9 of age and my mum is a poorlady any way ampleading i need financial help to continue my education pleasse help me in the name of Allah please is my email adress ceesay_ceesay@yahoo.com hoping to hear from,=you soonest thaks
fatawu ceesay

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

asalamu alaikum am very glad to write you this any way am having problems any way am orphan from west africa ghana and my dad died when i was 9 of age and my mum is a poorlady any way ampleading i need financial help to continue my education pleasse help me in the name of Allah please is my email adress ceesay_ceesay@yahoo.com hoping to hear from,=you soonest thaks
Sabrina

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

I am too proud of you Sir. Wish you every success in duniya and akhira.
sabrinabegg@yahoo.com.au
mohammed yakubu

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

asalam alaikum am very glad to write you this letter.i am an orphan in the islami university. please i can't pay my fees so help me.barchans@yahoo.com.
mohammed yakubu

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

asalam alaikum am with much pleasure to write you this letter any i am an orphan from west africa Ghana.my father and mother died when iwas 15yrs.i strugled for my primary and senior high shool,and have gotten a better grades and applied to the islamic university.fortunately for me i got admitted to the school.i am now in my first year, a moslim brother decided to help me complete my education,but failed immediately i entered the school.i con't pay my fees and am asked to be withrawn from the school.kindly help me!!!! in the name of ALLAH.
here is my e-mail add.barchans156@yahoo.com.than k you very much for having much time for my masive letter.
Roseanne

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2007

Any chances helping pay my daughter Cari pay her $39,000 college loan with Salle Mae? She works so very hard in the hot sun of Florida in her field of Environmental protection and never catches up on bills and the loan is holding over her head. I struggle as a Mom to help her but can only do so much. Ro Angelicro@aol.com
A Man With a Dream

Bahrain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2007

Dear Al Waleed

I have read your biogrophy, it seems like you took the steps i only dreamed of , im sending this letter to you , im not going to pretend i despretly need the money , i know with every good thought come a fortune.

Im a Bahraini male with a lot of potentiol , im a very fast learner, and i know tat the sky is my limit, is there a chance for me to work for you, not in one of your organisations, but actuly with you, i want to learn from the best, i want to be the best.( inshalla ).

I know that the chances of you approving this matter is rather rare, but in my country its kind of impossibale to get through without taking a loan due to the impossibale rates we have to face, i know your kind i know your clever, i guess thats why i approched you, your not only a princess, you actualy have achived something usinf your hands, thats what i love about you. Do i need money ( yeah who doesnt, im sure if you throw some money at me you wont hessitat ) but pleaee look into the matter of using my skills. My email is bahrain1982@hotmail.com
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2007

ONCE AGAIN , I SAY '''BUYER BEWARE AND AWARE'''!! BUSINESS IS BUSINESS ,ANY WHERE AND EVERY WHERE !! GOD BLESS YOU !! THE HILLBILLY FARMBOY HAS SPOKEN !!
i need your help

Senegal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

dear sir
i am here and sending my sincer greeting to you personaly and your whole family and friend well i have find your contact in internet and i i need your help i am ibrahima from senegal ilive in the village i am very poor i am looking for your help from ibrahima in senegal west africa i wish you long life and sucess god bless you see you soon hope to hear from you
my email ibrahima540@yahoo.fr brahima540@hotmail.com hope to hear from you
i need your help

Senegal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

dearest
asalamu alaikum am very glad to write you this
i need your help i do hope you will help me
ibrahima540@yahoo.fr
from senegal asalam aliekoum god bless you
Princess Ajouz

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2007

RST COY LTD
# 33 Chester street, SW1X7XD.
1st floor back..
LONDON
Tel:+447045767040

Sir,

it's a nice time to get in contact with you.

How are you sir? i am sorry for any embarrasment this mesage might cause you.
Anyway, i am the executive director of the above company in United Kingdom.

I am a british citizen and I have to explain to you about my aim of writing you this message.
The deal is this, i have a worker who was in my company he was sales manager but unfortunately he died after some brief illness here in United Kingdom.

We bought some properties together when he was alife some houses.Now we sold the properties worth of $6.8m.After we deposited the money to a bank here in London.
But now the bank is requesting for a foreigner who has the same last name to the late client.You act as the next of kin to my late partner.Since you have the same last name to the deceaed could you please help to claim out the bank.

This is 100% risk free deal.I will offer you 35%, then after you will invest the rest of the funds in your country for us.I thank you in advance for your cooperation.Please forward the following informations to me if interesting to my private email address:

Email: princess4_2002@yahoo.fr

Full name..........

Tel#.........

Fax #.........

Sex:.........

Best Regards,

Princess Ajouz
Catherine from New York

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Hi, I'm not sure who actually reads these posts, but I figured, why not, give it a shot.

I don't own a company, my children's college is taken care of, and I'm not trying to open a business....this request is just for me.

Ok, here goes, I'm an actress in NYC and as you know, there is a writers strike and Broadway workers strike. My problem, simple. No writers, no work for me and the holidays are approaching. I want to have a stress free holiday, but worrying about bills and rent, that is stress. My request, since you have more money then GOD, anything that you can provide would be appreciated. Please help this starving actress.

Shevher@tmo.blackberry.net

Thank you for your time.

Catherine
Catherine from New York

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Oh, by the way, congrats on the purchase on the plane, it sounds really cool. Would love to go for a ride.
Regards,
Catherine
Rizwan Hussain

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Dear sir
Assalam alaikum. My name is rizwan Hussain, I am currently studying Bsc Real Estate at Birmingham City university in Birmingham, England. I am secound year student which is in a financial crisis. I can not pay my fees, I have no money to live on, this is causing me to withdraw from my course. Now i want to be successful, Inshalah. I need your help financialy to fund me through my studies for two years and i would be greatfull. In return i could work for you after my graduation to repay your debt as my skills will be valuable to your business. Please could you help me asap.
Thank you
Rizwan Hussain
riz14@hotmail.co.uk
guizani lobna

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

dear sir,
my name is lobna, i m currently student in master, after finiching seven years study in tunisia(my father"s country) my mother is Irakien.
i really need your help, in so important subject in my life (i m not asking for money as i m keeping try to find work) but please need your help...
regards
this is my mail adresse
lobna-06@laposte.net
lobna

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

dear sir,
my name is lobna , i m student in master in paris now, after finiching 7years study architecture in tunisia, my father"s country, my mother is irakien.
i really need your help( i dont need money)
i was looking how to contact you, please.
my mail is, lobna-06@laposte.net
regards
lobna
randa

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

randa_66@yahoo.com
Hi,

My name is Randa. I wonder when are you you going to open your own university to support all women in all ages. no university in riyadh will accept any women who finished high school more than 4 to six years. HOw about women who finished like 20 years ago or more and still have the energy to study!!! I know you are a women supporter so think about it since I realy love to go back to school.
I have ideas to support women and girls in riyadh.
I need you to help me in achieving this.
you know most young girl here in riyadh gain a lot of weight since they are eating and studying and sleeping only. I am trying to make my daughter on diet for the past 3 years she is 11 and half now. but I have the sillution for it. It is just need your support finincaly. I am in riyadh contact me so I can give you my tel number and we can discuss this.
yOu are great women supporter. God bless you.
randa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••