Chase Bank In N.Y. - 1 Day Program- 5...

Chase Bank In N.Y. - 1 Day Program- 5.5M buys you 25M in Treasury Notes

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Jan 10

Selma, NC

#1 Mar 17, 2010
CHASE BANK IN N.Y. ONE DAY PROGRAM

Everything is done simultaneously inside Chase Bank. Client will be given the Cusip and Isin numbers before transferring his funds. Client can speak to Chase’s banker to confirm that the US Treasury note(s) are ready to be released as soon as the Client’s funds are received.

Client can go to Chase with a representative from the trade and complete the transaction in person. The best way to describe this program:This is considered a micro buy and sell with T-Notes instead of MTN.

Procedures:

1. Client sends POF ( Less than 3 days old bank tear sheet /statement), CIS & Color Passport.

2. We will give the Client a contract to purchase a $25M US Treasury for each $5.5M, along with a buy back contract of the $25M US Treasury for $11M. We will also provide

Chase’s banker contact information along with Cusip & Isin on the $25M Treasury.

3. Client sends $5.5M for each $25M Treasury to designated account at Chase.

4. Chase releases the Treasury(s) to the Client's account.

5. Once the Treasury(s) are in the client's account $11M cash for each $25M Treasury is

disbursed per the Client’s instructions.

6. The Treasury(s) are released back to us.

Everything Can Be Done Within 2 Hours At The Bank.

Clients are allowed to re-enter the program as many time as they wish until the program closes.

They will all allow 2 additional brokers

Please only respond if you or your client are currently ready to turn in a CIS, Passport, Proof Of Funds. We will not entertain anyone who is unwilling to follow directions.

[email protected]
What a Joke

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 3, 2010
US Treasury note does not have a cusip number... SCAM!
Pecuniahaus

Mertzwiller, France

#3 Jul 3, 2010
What a Joke wrote:
US Treasury note does not have a cusip number... SCAM!
The joke is on you, my friend.

Get your facts right before bashing someone.

Here, let me enlighten you with some official facts.. direct from New York FED.

http://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/soma/soma.p...
regg lamm

Mangham, LA

#5 May 12, 2013
MILLIONAIRES ONLY!
TO LEARN THE MYSTERY OF ALL TIMES... absolutely free of charge! To get more info email: [email protected] God Bless! I AM, THAT I AM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Trump Could Not Tell Those Who Came To DC fo... 29 min The Nightmare Sce... 1
DC Trump Being Sued For Taking Foreign Payments... 50 min A Law Suit 2
Lori Davidson Can Not Rant Because Cheever Met ... 8 hr Lori Can Not Rant 1
David Cheever Will Face The Dark and Murky Fate... 9 hr Lori The Courier 3
Lori Davidson Showed IRS, TIGTA + OIG the Meeti... 9 hr Lori The Courier 2
Testing Thomas T. Lee's IQ 10 hr A Law Suit 8
Serious Buyer Mandate needed for MTN, gold, dia... (Jun '08) 11 hr FiatMoney 251
More from around the web