When the poll showed: 37% would not marry those in Deep Debt...

Posted in the Banking Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2014
The Sound Mind

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

It is only the beginning: More young people should be selective and discern the tragedy to marry some dead beats...

Not just those Deep in Debts but also in a totally different Social Class..

Now-a-days, the TV and almost every on-line publisher tried to lure the young and innocent to the Dungeons!

The youngs need to know the first lesson in life: To protect and preserve the life ahead...For Life is Short: Few really traverse the destiny and reap the Harvest of a happy and enjoyable Life!!!

Once became A Spent Match, it is Pain and Suffering w/ Tears forever!!! The sad thing in America is: There is almost little or no Parental Guidance!!!
The Sound Mind

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Let me add some more thoughts on Residents of this land..

I watched some people dedicated their lives to make a Go...Like those filmed in Gold Rush, Bering Sea Gold and even Ice Cold Gold, they displayed the necessary courage and fortitude to march to four corners of the world to strike it rich!!

They may not succeed all the time but left a legacy for being upright citizens of this land!!! Life with risk is A Lie!!

On other hand, I throw up at Cheese Cake and other young and ignorant girls at their late teens walking into the dark alleys to be victims of their own choosing and the curse of their parents' lack of guidance..

Let me tell the real story of A Young Pregnant Girl in her late teens marrying a black beggar some where in Texas..The Cheese Cake is named after her ballooning belly of Pregnancy...

The daily routine is for Cheese Cake to search the dumpsters along with his black partner for expired Food and Vitamins being tossed out by local pharmacies and grocers...She was shown so happy in finding about $ 300 dollar worth of pills in the past six months!!

And she was proud to learn that unique ability with the teaching of her black man!!

This is the real world to come in America..The ones with senses and judgment are labeled as Tea Party Members..And few dare to voice their views of Right from Wrong for being Right after all...

For every where from TV, News Paper to the Courts, they are watching and ready to persecute the ones who stand out to be upright, and in my case, they, the Fed under Ben Bernanke and those belligerent Agents began a long history of blasphemy to imply harm and intimidation to all those around me: For I am the first generation of Chinese American!!

At end, I can write and comprehend the English language better, published more plus achieved building the tallest Engineered Structure in the horizon of Western New York than Ben and all those trashy agents combined, Shame on them!! In their dreams, they kept mumbling that I am A Communist, Don't they wish!!!

The truth: I am a builder of this land!!! At end, Ben slipped his tongue to yell out: The Rise of Obama's Communism!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate is rushing out for the Recess While Hous... 1 hr The Month of August 1
Baby boomers at work while millennials sit out ... 1 hr An Upside Down World 1
Junk bonds plunge as chase for yield evaporates... 3 hr Junk Bond 1
Citigroup Could Lose up to $80 Million From Arg... 4 hr Do You Believe 2
I Could Not Believe My Eyes: How Cheever Looks ... 4 hr The Homeless Cheever 8
I was asked to ask the Court why returned my fi... 4 hr The Insane Cheever 5
Few realize and pay attention to what lies ahea... 4 hr The Financial Turmoil 2
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) Jul 29 St-John 38
•••