Why would e-Bay Discussion Board/ For...

Why would e-Bay Discussion Board/ Forum always address OUR POLICY??

Posted in the Banking Forum

Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 21, 2013
When I reviewed the e-Bay Discussion Board/ Forum Official Policy, it kept saying Our (and e-Bay) Policy is good for the public.. After I entered the Feedback Section for ITS Being Confusing at best (there is no other ways to communicate with e-Bay by writing, and I tried calling the e-Bay Technical Center previously resulting the Ban and Removal of my rights to auction any and all my rare and valuable coins), Now, I am not allowed to view the e-Bay Policy at all..

e-Bay appears to maintain A Closed-Door Policy and no one can make a suggestion to its Official Policy without being subject to Sanction and other forms of penalties...

It may work in the past pertaining to Private Country Clubs designed primarily to serve the interest of A Selective Group of Members..Even that non-profit Social Gathering is now pried open in America...The feudal and corrupt e-Bay's Our Policy has to go!!

A Public Record..

Thomas T. Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wells Fargo fires four executives, including fo... 3 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 2
DC Trump Needs to Discover The Sad Fate of All ... 8 hr The Migrant Workers 1
DC Trump Needs To Question John Koskinen About ... 14 hr Who Stole The Money 1
My Life Is An Open Book to Help You Learn the R... 16 hr My Life The Open ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs to Learn Who Saved All Thos... 17 hr China Your Savior 1
All Cars in Xinjiang of China Are Required to E... 17 hr The Prosperity in... 1
The Short Lived Intrusion To S. China Sea Expos... 19 hr Dumb Lori 3
More from around the web