Why would e-Bay Discussion Board/ Forum always address OUR POLICY??

Posted in the Banking Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated May 21, 2013
Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 21, 2013
When I reviewed the e-Bay Discussion Board/ Forum Official Policy, it kept saying Our (and e-Bay) Policy is good for the public.. After I entered the Feedback Section for ITS Being Confusing at best (there is no other ways to communicate with e-Bay by writing, and I tried calling the e-Bay Technical Center previously resulting the Ban and Removal of my rights to auction any and all my rare and valuable coins), Now, I am not allowed to view the e-Bay Policy at all..

e-Bay appears to maintain A Closed-Door Policy and no one can make a suggestion to its Official Policy without being subject to Sanction and other forms of penalties...

It may work in the past pertaining to Private Country Clubs designed primarily to serve the interest of A Selective Group of Members..Even that non-profit Social Gathering is now pried open in America...The feudal and corrupt e-Bay's Our Policy has to go!!

A Public Record..

Thomas T. Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I called Patricia Lucas of Citibank to send A L... 2 hr Low Down Cheever 4
merchant bank account needed. 6 hr SashaJ 2
Let Justice Prvail in America But It takes Cour... 9 hr Let It All Out 1
The Sunny Vale Visit before Nov. 5 2014 or Sche... 9 hr The Hungry Cheever 3
Since when A Notary Public asked to have my Thu... 9 hr The Jester Cheever 3
Wilson Family Trust wanted to unload Buffalo Bi... 9 hr The Jester Cheever 3
Second poll shows jump in support for Scottish ... 17 hr To Independence 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••