PFCEA offer

Since: Oct 11

UK

#119 Oct 13, 2011
CapitalG wrote:
I am direct to USD Providers mandate who represents one of the top Currency houses in the World. Can complete any transaction that you may have, no nonsense, no chains, just straight currency exchanges.
[email protected] m
<quoted text>
I have a Euro provider ready to move, please no time wasters, no chain.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#120 Oct 13, 2011
TURAN BOLAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herrn, ich habe eine Frage, kann Ihre Bank einen sehr großen Betrag von KWD in USDoder EURO umwandeln ( 1 KWD = 2,85 USD )? Das Geld ist legal und dieamtlichen Dokumente sind vorhanden
Machen Spaß Sie uns?
Yves

Temara, Morocco

#122 Jan 14, 2012
Hello
Send your Agreement (or MOU): acceptance of treatment response in two hours. The tranches: your wish.
[email protected]
Yves
Sheff Soloman wrote:
This can be done three days also please get in contact to
Sheff Soloman
Swift Investment UK
[email protected]
Dear all,
We are currently offering the following instrument:
CURRENCIES: USD vs. EUR
CONTRACT QUANTITY: 10 BILLION USD WITH R&E
FIRST TRANCHE: USD 49.5 MILLION
TRANSACTION MODE: BANK TO BANK (SWIFT MT103 OR MT941)
RATE OF EXCHANGE: LONDON MORNING FIXING INTER-BANK EXCHANGE RATE.
BONUS: GROSS 15% USD; NET 10% TO BE SPLIT ON 50/50 BASIS
CONSULTANCY FEES: TOTAL OF 5% ALLOWED TO BE SPLIT ON 50 / 50 BASIS
USD PROVIDER SIDE: 2.5% TO USD-P’S SIDE TO BE PAID BY EURO-PROVIDER
EURO PROVIDER SIDE: 2.5% TO EURO-P’S SIDE TO BE PAID BY EURO-PROVIDER
FEE TRANSACTION
MODE: FROM EURO-P’S BANK UNCONDITIONALLY TO PAYMASTERS.
We are direct to the EUR-P - no chain of brokers please. Euro-side is closed / Usd-side is fully open.
Thank you.
Yves

Temara, Morocco

#123 Jan 14, 2012
Sorry: my message was for Mr. Sheff Soloman.
Direct Euro Prov.
No chain of intermediaries
yves4040.
Sheff Soloman wrote:
This can be done three days also please get in contact to
Sheff Soloman
Swift Investment UK
[email protected]
Dear all,
FEE TRANSACTION
We are direct to the EUR-P - no chain of brokers please. Euro-side is closed / Usd-side is fully open.
Thank you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#124 Jan 15, 2012
Yves wrote:
Hello
Send your Agreement (or MOU): acceptance of treatment response in two hours. The tranches: your wish.
[email protected]
Yves
<quoted text>
Yves,
What is your currency holding ? or, What are you looking for ??
Buster

Ivanhoe, Australia

#130 Apr 28, 2012
Please contact me on [email protected]

I have a EUR to USD swap deal. 6B EUR wanted in exchange for 8.4B USD.

Urgent next 24-48 hours
Antreus Vidian wrote:
Dear all,
FEE TRANSACTION
Thank you.
MeNoFool

Germany

#133 Jul 8, 2012
Ramana K,

Ya just another idiot swindler. Nothing more Nothing less.
EUROP MANDATE TO PFCEA

Lima, Peru

#137 Sep 17, 2012
Summary of conditions and procedure of our USDP to PFCEA
Type of transaction: B2B
Amount: USD 50 B up.
First tranche: USD 50 M
Bank must be TOP 25
Bonus: 15/10 %
Commission split:
2.5% USDP (Closed)
2.5% to be paid by EUROP as follows: 1.25% USDP Mandate (Closed)/ 0.83% EUROP Mandate / 0.21% EUROP Intermediaries / 0.21% USDP Intermediaries (Closed)
TEAR SHEET (NO MORE THAN 3 DAYS OLD) AND SENT ONLY VIA SWIFT TO USD PROVIDER’S BANK COORDINATES.
If you are next to EUROP, please contact ASAP.
Beyah Carroll DC

El Paso, TX

#141 Nov 16, 2012
We're seeking a USD Provider to exchange EURO. If you are direct to a USD Provider (NOT a chain) please contact me at [email protected] We will provide all necessary documents to close this transaction.
CHARPENTIER

France

#145 Apr 20, 2013
PRIVATE FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE AGREEMENT
Euro (€ EUR) FOR USD
Bank-to-Bank SWIFT MT103 first tranche thereafter Ledger to Ledger
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#147 Jul 21, 2013
I recently ventured into PFCEA and our Atty in Italy has several EURO-P looking to deal.
I am looking for a direct connection to a USD-P Provider that I can serve in the capacity of Mandate. I am also seeking additionale EURO-P or Mandate for a direct connection. B2B or L2L

Currently, I also act as Intermediary should you have an open deal and would like to close it and my pipeline in that area is growing and offer B2B and L2L deals as well.

Contact me if interested at [email protected] or visit my website. http://sjsarullo.net
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#152 Jul 24, 2013
Another issue that concerns EURO-P's is the Bonus Terms on a US FED Move.
I hear this quite often: " I have a Euro - P who can give BCL but he will not accept this offer as this the same offer which was refused earlier on the grounds that the USD is taking 10% Bonus when it should be going to the Euro. Let me update you that the USD - P on every exchange deal get 22 - 25% Bonus from the Fed Reserve on the basis of which the USD gives 15% Gross discount to the Euro. My EURO-P seeks Bonus Terms of 10% to EURO-P.

I offer this Solution when Bonus is a sticking point:
Euro-P makes move with US FED as stated in contract. We will offer addendum to contract whereby EURO-P can use my software, which is explained on my website, to recoup the 10% He is seeking in order to make USD-EURO move. I will offer my Software, NO Fees, No Profit Split and Guarantee His Starting Principle as stated on my homepage until software generates enough funds to cover the 10% he is seeking to solidify Deal. The Bonus on my website for 30 to 90 days of Free Software use would be in addition to this. What do you think?

Thank You again for your Interest and we will consider any Legitimate Proposal. My Desire Is To See Deals Consummated, Instead Of Being Shelved And Collecting Dust. Meanwhile, rest of my website is available for your review and I encourage you to partake of what is offered on my website for your benefit.

contact me at [email protected]
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#153 Jul 26, 2013
I need a Legitimate USD-P or Mandate for several EURO to USD B2B moves. 50B per contract. The EURO-P's belong to my overseas group. US FED move possible. You must confirm you are actual Mandate to be considered. We are looking to move within the next week or so

Sam email me at [email protected] website: http://sjsarullo.net
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#154 Jul 26, 2013
I am looking for a direct connection to a
USD-P or Mandate for my Overseas EURO Group.

B2B Deals I need a Direct USD-P or Confirmed Mandate with US Fed connection for several Fed Moves. These will be $50B B2B Moves and we will supply POF for 1st Tranche.

In Addition, We also have several B2B deals which require a Direct USD-P or Mandate willing to give the following Bonus terms. GROSS 15% to the USD Principal; NET 10% TO THE EURO PRINCIPAL

L2L Deals We need a USD-P / Mandate connection for L2L Deals with sensible IFPA breakdown. We are not interested in 1.25% or so total to entire Euro Side deals. You don't work for Free, Neither will we.

Sam contact me at [email protected] website: http://sjsarullo.net
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#156 Jul 29, 2013
B2B Deals with Bonus Terms of : GROSS 15% to the USD Principal; NET 10% TO THE EURO PRINCIPAL. Are Ready to Go. I have several EURO-P ready to move and Need USD-P. 2.50% or more will be OPEN to USD Side in IFPA And We Will Provide POF for 1st Tranche.
Contact me at [email protected] website: http://sjsarullo.net If You Have USD-P ready to move. We Can Close these This Week.
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#157 Jul 30, 2013
Our 1st EURO for USD $50B Deal can now be downloaded from our website for review.

All of our open deals will now be on our website available for download/review. B2B, L2L, US Fed and Non-Fed Deals as well.

Sam
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#159 Aug 2, 2013
L2L Deals We need a USD-P / Mandate connection for L2L Deals with sensible IFPA breakdown. We are not interested in 1.25% or so total to entire Euro Side Deals. You don't work for Free, Neither will we.

Currently, I Have several L2L 500B+ Deals available. Some Seek USD-P and Some seek EURO-P. Banks are in France, Hong Kong, Romania, Germany and Dubai.

I have instructed my Overseas Group to explore this avenue for ourselves as well.

Contact me at [email protected] website: http://sjsarullo.net
Offshore Forex

Panama, Panama

#160 Aug 2, 2013
Offshore company registration, bank account and Mastercard debit card with no name on the plastic or magnetic stripe $2500.
Offshore Forex and anonymous accounts
www.offshorecompanysetup.biz
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#161 Aug 4, 2013
I am looking for a direct connection to a USD-P or Mandate for my Overseas EURO Group who can offer the following Bonus Terms on B2B Moves.

GROSS 15% to the USD Principal;
NET 10% TO THE EURO PRINCIPAL;

We have several EURO-P just from our Group alone seeking a Private Exchange and combined total exceeds $400B.
Lucrative IFPA gives You and USD side 3.12% total Open.
(2.50% open on USD side and 0.62% open on Euro side). Which shows we started negotiations in good faith.

We need 1.88% or so Total available for Euro side including my group to make this work. Negotiate reasonably and in good faith such as we did, we can make this work and we have over eight 50B Deals ready to close under right conditions and more are coming in every day.

Get Greedy, and we will seek other avenues to close our Deals. By the Way..Under Your IFPA Terms, When was last time you closed a DEAL and pocketed any REAL MONEY?

Compare That To All The Deals We Could Close Together, By Working Together.

Sam
[email protected] website: http://sjsarullo.net
SJS

Bridgeview, IL

#162 Aug 4, 2013
Attention Mandates / Intermediaries
Not Closing Any Deals? Maybe You Need To Bring Us Your Business Or Join Me and My Group. We are Business People Who know How To Transact Real Business Fairly SO Both Sides Gain Something And Deals Get Done. Not The One Sided Approach Non-Business Minded People Use And Consequently, NO DEAL GETS DONE. I Ask YOU, Look Around At Complaints Others Have Of NOT Closing Any Deals In Years. Is That You? WHY??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever Left A Trail of Written Evidence to Ind... 11 hr David Cheever 2
Message to the Mayor of Buffalo, New York. 11 hr David Cheever 1
Cheever's past is now exposed for Criminal Inve... 11 hr David Cheever 5
Two Flying Dragons are Instructed to Find Micha... 11 hr David Cheever 4
The Dragon Justice Surfaces only when You have ... 11 hr David Cheever 2
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) 18 hr swedenforever 54
Dow is poised to Plunge 6% and more by Year End... Fri A Down Market 1
More from around the web