BG & MTN Provider with Exit
GGG

Brampton, Canada

#33 Dec 20, 2010
Hello All,
I, am direct to the buyer's mandate and we are actively looking for the MTN Slightly Seasoned, Screen block and pay with MT103. NO POF.
Buyer will send the full completed complaince package and once the seller gives the commercial invoice and blocking codes, the buyer will block the paper and pay straight with MT103.
They can buy upto 4T. NO BROKERS CHAINS please, Conference call required between the mandates and I can put seller mandate directly to the buyer mandate to close and smoothen up the deal.
Once again, we are only looking for the MTN SS, SBP Euroclea, NO POF MT103.(NEED TITLE HOLDERS/OWNERS for the papers)
You can contact me via, mail, mobile or skype.
Thanks and hope to hear soon from you.
Please email me at: gaurav.gouhari@sheridanc.on.ca
NOTE: I, WILL NOT GONING TO GET A CHANCE TO CHECK THE POST AND IF ANYONE HAS WHAT MY BUYER IS LOOKING FOR, KINDLY PLEASE EMAIL ME.
With warm regards and happly holidays.

Since: Nov 09

Bangkok, Thailand

#34 Dec 21, 2010
GGG wrote:
Hello All,
I, am direct to the buyer's mandate and we are actively looking for the MTN Slightly Seasoned, Screen block and pay with MT103. NO POF.
Buyer will send the full completed complaince package and once the seller gives the commercial invoice and blocking codes, the buyer will block the paper and pay straight with MT103.
They can buy upto 4T. NO BROKERS CHAINS please, Conference call required between the mandates and I can put seller mandate directly to the buyer mandate to close and smoothen up the deal.
Once again, we are only looking for the MTN SS, SBP Euroclea, NO POF MT103.(NEED TITLE HOLDERS/OWNERS for the papers)
You can contact me via, mail, mobile or skype.
Thanks and hope to hear soon from you.
Please email me at: gaurav.gouhari@sheridanc.on.ca
NOTE: I, WILL NOT GONING TO GET A CHANCE TO CHECK THE POST AND IF ANYONE HAS WHAT MY BUYER IS LOOKING FOR, KINDLY PLEASE EMAIL ME.
With warm regards and happly holidays.
OUR SELLER IS VERY SOLID. CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AT: mtrend.tan@gmail.com. DR. TAN
Chris

United States

#36 Jan 5, 2011
Hello Friends, I have direct contact to a BG/SBLC MTN provider, FC, S, or SS. Please let me know your preferred pricing and procedure, contract duration. Once we determine that your project is doable. We will need your CIS, LOI, and FPA. A bank to bank POF will also be required.

(Please note that there are so many fraudulent packages out there that our banks wants to start charging due diligence fees. The seller is not playing games but does not want to waste any more time or money on incapable buyers.)

Packages should be submitted with no ATV or banking coordinates. The LOI procedures should state that the ATV and banking coordinates would be provided directly to the seller after package submission and seller contact. Contracts Start at 5 Billion. For more info and to get started email prodeals_4you@hotmail.com

Since: Jun 09

Waterford, MI

#37 Jan 5, 2011
BGFunds wrote:
We are direct to providers of BG and MTN – unlimited fc, ss and seasoned paper. Our sellers are real and can be contacted by phone or in person. We don’t waste your time and our. We work with principals and do not post paper on the Internet.
Power buyers or buyer mandate. No broker chains please.
Thank you. I have direct buyers, no chains here. What are your procedures to engage?

Since: Jun 09

Waterford, MI

#38 Jan 5, 2011
Thank you. I have direct buyers, no chains here. What are your procedures to engage?
FAIRYTALE COMETRUE

Ireland

#39 Jan 6, 2011
Nate Jenkins Group LP wrote:
The procedures to enage are..

Send Him up front fee.

He steals the upfront fee.

You cry.

We laugh.

Via MT 103 /23.
Investment Company

Nigeria

#44 Mar 14, 2011
Sir

We are Investment Company, reputable, legitimate & licensed money Lending Company. We render reliable beneficiary assistance as we’ll grant loan for investment, if you are interested get back to me.

Your urgent response is highly needed

Regards,
Wood Thomas Joseph ( C.E.O)
Standard Credit & Finance Inc.
3 Park Square Leeds , West Yorkshire LS1 4HR, United Kingdom .
Tel: 44-7024022408
Peter o tool

Miami Beach, FL

#46 Mar 15, 2011
WOOD THOMAS

You are such an idiot.. YOU ARE PHOCKING NIGERIAN SCUM.
Eugene

Roxboro, NC

#54 Jul 17, 2011
We can do MT103 or MT103/23. Contact us today for procedures & pricing at nodocstatedloans@gmail.com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#56 Jul 20, 2011
TIRED OF FAILING TO GET INTO A PPP?

https://pppkingdom.wordpress.com/

Best Regards,

FW
Terry

Pompano Beach, FL

#63 Aug 29, 2011
Hello All,

I have had many problems trying to find a real provider. Then it finally happened 1 yr and 4 months after we started our venture. I am proud to say we have a relationship with a syndication manager who syndicates all deals through JP Morgan Chase.

They will lease you and instrument for whatever purpose you need it for. They will even monetize it for you and if you like will put you into a trade. Procedures are very simple.

1. Show ID of who you are
2. Have your banker write a letter stating you have 15% of the face of the instrument.(not saying it will cost that much but that's what they require)
3. A brief letter of what you are trying to accomplish.(Mine was simply monetize BG to save RE Developments)
4. Sign and notarize our engagement agreements/fee (no brokers will be paid by us please make your own agreement)
5. in approx 48 hours you will be directly on the phone with the syndication manager who will directly write your contracts and handle everything with you.(no brokers on these calls at all just client and manager)

Notice we did not say CIS and all that other garbage that everyone wants that is dealt directly with managers and principles not brokers

terry@eliteglobalfunding.net
henry vungmo

UK

#65 Sep 18, 2011
Hello

I have a real buyer base in Dubai that need real copy of BG.
Please I don't need people that will waste my time. Thank you
Regards
Henry
Email:Henryvungmo@yahoo.com
Black Berry pin: 232264BA
Skype I'd henryvungmo
Tell:+2348091550918

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#66 Sep 18, 2011
henry vungmo wrote:
Hello
I have a real buyer base in Dubai that need real copy of BG.
Please I don't need people that will waste my time. Thank you
Regards
Henry
Email:Henryvungmo@yahoo.com
Black Berry pin: 232264BA
Skype I'd henryvungmo
Tell:+2348091550918
Your "buyer" needs a "real copy of a BG" ? What for?
michael walker

Madison, MS

#69 Nov 2, 2011
damm.. alina.. this bizz sucks
Joe

Cincinnati, OH

#72 Jan 5, 2012
Sounds like a lot of broker chains and no real sellers. If you have a seller for mtns email me at mystrik691@aol.com
danny johnson

London, UK

#73 Jan 9, 2012
we have direct contact to a BG/SBLC provider buy or lease,fresh cut or seasoned.we can also monetize an owned instrusment.we canalso have direct contact with traders contact danny johnson for any enquires on johnsondan2020@live.co.uk
danny johnson

London, UK

#74 Jan 15, 2012
we have a direct genuine provider for BG,SBLC, specifically for lease,at leasing price of 6+2 of face value,Issuance by HSBC London/HONG-KONG or any other AA rated bank in Europe,middle east or us contact us on email johnsondan2020@live.co.uk
Hello Sirs

Thailand

#75 Jan 16, 2012
Patrik wrote:
Serious and real JV buyer wanted ASAP !!!
Exit buyer in place ,...MTN deal seasoned ,Top 5 bank ,....
If you are buyer or mandate or close to pls contact me ASAP ...
Only the think is your buyer must accept JV for this deal ,...
My contact in DIRECT with the seller
granecp@ gmail.com
seven eight six ,two zero one ,two four one four
Only seriuos inquries pls
Thanks
Please confirm your mail address thanks. we need to contact you for JV on FC BG thanks my contact long50915@hotmail.com

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#77 Jan 17, 2012
Wessta has a large network of buyers (and sellers).

http://wesstaexchange.blogspot.com/
mirko

Crownsville, MD

#78 Jan 17, 2012
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are
specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP
Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation,
Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams,
Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any
broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.
We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our
terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument
description.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:;
brk.finance@gmail.com
or through
skype:(mirko.popadic) in other to furnish you with other information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Is Having A Epic Legal Battle Wit... Mon All You Dim Wits 1
With Credible Proof + Evidence In IRS File, Dav... Mon Filthy Tepper 1
Cheever Needs To Find The Way To Pay Tax + To G... Mon Filthy Tepper 3
David Tepper Should Close His Mouth On Kodak Ph... Jan 14 For Tepper To Lea... 1
Who Wants Kodak Photo Cyber Currency? Ask Tappe... Jan 14 Dumbo Tepper 3
Gold bars Jan 14 Dumbo Tepper 6
Warning: USFTI (United States Foreign Trade) fr... Jan 14 A Day Dream 6
More from around the web