Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2007

Judged:

We are direct to providers of BG and MTN – unlimited fc, ss and seasoned paper. Our sellers are real and can be contacted by phone or in person. We don’t waste your time and our. We work with principals and do not post paper on the Internet.

Power buyers or buyer mandate. No broker chains please.
Jai

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2007

Judged:

dear sir,
i hav send you a mail..regarding my buyer requirements.
The buyer is wholesale buyer and back up by top 10 banks..pls reply me after checking ur mail..
Jai
Nat Turner the Equalizer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2007

Judged:

Jai wrote:
dear sir,
The buyer is wholesale buyer and back up by top 10 banks..pls reply me after checking ur mail..
Jai
Jai,

If your buyer is willing to evidence his financial capability via a "conditional" MT103/23 we are owners/sellers of MTNs priced below 75%. Please contact me at Hardcase1@aol.com
gail matthews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2007

Jai wrote:
dear sir,
Jai
Jai,

contact me at gail88320@aol.com
cheque credtit we give

Antalya, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2007

Hello,

Do you have CHEQUE and want FUND agains it. Please read the Prosedure att. And Send us needed Documents. After we recive your Documents, Our Bank will confirme cheque from issue Bank. After confirme of Cheque. The Bank will call you and give you credit agains it.
Bank pay 1. tranch 40 % of face value to beneficary and 10 % of face value to mediators. Bank pay 2. tranch 50% of face value to beneficary on the valid date of cheque.

For more future information please write to

ankaram1@aol.com,ankaram2@yaho o.com,bsnssworld@yahoo.com
Robert Bilaski

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

We are in dire need of REAL direct or signatory buyers and sellers of MTN BG BONDS PLATFORM INVESTORS ETC. as we intern have REAL buyers and sellers to provide to you for fast pro closings with only myself as one benificiary or intermediary for commission.

Please send your comeplete information reagarding this so to get started asap.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Robert Bilaski.

to email : rbworldenterprises@comcast.net
or rrb_enterprises2005@yahoo.com skype id : stealth1
William Kelly

Kathmandu, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

BUYER SEEKING FRESH CUT BG WITH NO POF CF PROCEDURE FOR 800 B EUROS WITH R&E

Buyer seeking Fresh Cut BG with NO POF CF Procedure in the order of 800 B Euros with R&E from top 25 Euro banks. Principal buyer seeking principal seller. Initial contract 500B with rolls and extensions. No brokers or daisy chains. Direct contact only...buyer principal to seller principal. No games, no "facilitators", and no BS...all pertinent info and documentation via direct communication only. The deal commences RIGHT NOW provided the following procedure be accepted by the seller.

A) Closing Procedure:

1. Buyer submits this Letter of Intent LOI / MOA application signed, stamped and sealed with full banking co-ordinates to the Provider requesting to purchase Bank instruments, issuance from {any Top 25 Western European Bank} along with CIS, Corporation Resolution, IFPA, Signatory Passport, Non –Solicitation Letter and NCND.
2. Upon receipt of the LOI / MOA, the provider will add banking coordinates, sign, stamp, seal and send back the fully endorsed LOI/MOA Contract to Buyer by scanned email copy, from here on it will become a full recourse commercial contract.
3. Within 8 Banking hours of the signing of this LOI, Seller’s Bank will SWIFT MT799 the Pre-Advice of the issuance of the Bank Guarantee to Buyer’s Bank.(said pre-advise to include all information of the instrument such as but not limited to “CUSIP#“, Registration #, Issuing bank name, issuance and maturity date Etc )
4. Within 8 Banking hours after receipt of the Pre-Advice, Buyer shall cause the delivery of
the conditional pay order by SWIFT MT103 to Seller’s designated banking coordinates for the Purchase Amount.
5. Within 8 banking hours upon verification of the conditional MT103 for the Purchase Amount, Seller’s Bank will cause the delivery of the BG, in buyer name by MT760 to Buyer’s Bank.
6. Immediately upon the receipt and verification of the MT760, Buyer will take all action required and necessary to release the funds to Seller by wire transfer of the Purchase Amount confirmed by the conditional MT103.
7. Buyer’s Bank shall pay the fees to all consultants, intermediaries and beneficiaries through respective Paymasters as stipulated in the Fee Protection Agreement within the same banking day context as payment for each and every completed tranche.
8. The Hard copies of the Bank Instrument shall be dispatched for delivery via bank bonded
courier to Buyer’s Bank within seven {7} banking days after payment being received by Seller Bank.
9. The above procedures shall be repeated for subsequent tranches. After the First Tranche have been satisfactorily delivered, the Buyer will instruct his Bank to automatically issue additional conditional SWIFT(s) at agreed intervals or post a perpetual, standing or revolving conditional SWIFT MT 103/23 with Seller’s receiving Bank until the entire contracted amount of bank instruments shall have been exhausted.

B) Other Terms:

1) Purchase of Fresh Cut BG : With NO POF Collateral First Procedure
2) Contract Size : 800 B Euros with R&E
3) Price : Maximum up to 70%, preferred below 70%
4) Commission : 1% of the contract size

Direct Seller can contact me williamk742@gmail.com
BGFunds wrote:
We are direct to providers of BG and MTN – unlimited fc, ss and seasoned paper. Our sellers are real and can be contacted by phone or in person. We don’t waste your time and our. We work with principals and do not post paper on the Internet.
Power buyers or buyer mandate. No broker chains please.
cml

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

LMAO..$800 Billion? Do you understand the current market conditions at this time? Plus No proof of funds is an utter joke. That's perfect joker broker e-speak.
Nate Jenkins Group LP

Gwynn Oak, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

Dear sirs,
I have several seasoned MTN and BG buyers that I am direct to or one away from that have their compliance packages, POFs ready and $$$ posted on EuroClear. I need serious sellers that have their instruments CUSIP# or screenshots available and can get the principles on the phone. Please contact me at thenatejenkinsgroup@gmail.com
Patrik

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Serious and real JV buyer wanted ASAP !!!
Exit buyer in place ,...MTN deal seasoned ,Top 5 bank ,....
If you are buyer or mandate or close to pls contact me ASAP ...
Only the think is your buyer must accept JV for this deal ,...
My contact in DIRECT with the seller
granecp@ gmail.com
seven eight six ,two zero one ,two four one four

Only seriuos inquries pls
Thanks
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Hello all, I have direct contact to a BG/SBLC provider, buy or lease, fresh cut or seasoned. We can also monetize an owned instrument. We can also have direct contact with a trader.

The following is some basic requirements for our services

Leasing instrument: Agree to procedures.

Buying instrument: Send us your procedure and we will accommodate it as best we can Buying an Instrument has no Maximum

Contact with our Trader: If you have your own instrument this requires a POF or BCL

Serious inquires only

For more detailed info please email prodeals_4you@hotmail.com

Thanks
Chris
BROCK

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

BUYSIDE FULLY OPEN
THE BUYSIDE IS FULLY OPEN NO ISIN NO SCREENSHOT WILL BE WITH OFFER BUYER HAVE TO SGIN DOCS I WILL GIVE YOU SELLER REP AFTER THAT BUYER NEED TO SHOW POF WITH MT103/23 IF BUYER BANK DON'T DO THAT THEN BUYER CAN DO WITH MT700 THIS IS REAL OFFER THERE ARE NO BROKERS ON THE BUYSIDE NONe
Walt

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

BROCK wrote:
BUYSIDE FULLY OPEN
THE BUYSIDE IS FULLY OPEN NO ISIN NO SCREENSHOT WILL BE WITH OFFER BUYER HAVE TO SGIN DOCS I WILL GIVE YOU SELLER REP AFTER THAT BUYER NEED TO SHOW POF WITH MT103/23 IF BUYER BANK DON'T DO THAT THEN BUYER CAN DO WITH MT700 THIS IS REAL OFFER THERE ARE NO BROKERS ON THE BUYSIDE NONe
Brock, I need to talk to you. investorsolution@att.net
mastermind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Brock,

please send me a note - mastermindgroup09@gmail.com
BROCK wrote:
BUYSIDE FULLY OPEN
Ludba

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

BROCK wrote:
BUYSIDE FULLY OPEN
Urgently email me ludba@ymail.com

Since: Jun 10

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

There has to be a REAL MTN seller, right?
I am getting really tired of going over procedures, coming to an agreement as to said procedures, a phone call with the mandate (whom I am next to), a subsequent package going out, DD cleared and just when I think things are going well here come the EXCUSES AS TO WHERE THE INVOICE IS.

Folks, I have a real buyer that is looking for ss/seasoned MTNs. If you have a REAL seller that can provide an invoice (while I'm still young enough to enjoy the fruits of my labor) and that has title to the MTNs, please contact me. Please keep the broker chains to yourself as they no longer amuse me. I can be reached at alinapitman@gmail.com.
gkskully

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Anyone know anything about Suren Goodenwarden???
gkskully

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Anyone got any news onn a Suren Goodenwarden from London?????
FredM

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

You don't use this forum for that
gkskully

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Sorry, please remove post

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
International Yugoslavia EEU Dinara legal valid... (Apr '13) 3 hr dev 39
U.S. homeownership rate falls to lowest in 19 y... 3 hr The Watchful Eye 1
Obama immigration executive orders could force ... 4 hr The Fireworks 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) 10 hr Tony 162
prishasaiadvisory.com complaint 11 hr maheshh 1
Performing a due diligence on ENERGIA ASTUR SIG... (Jun '13) 12 hr KW Cheung 8
Labor Real Unemployment Rate Is at Least 18 Pe... 14 hr The Reality Check 2
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) Tue St-John 38
•••