My collection of Chinese antiques and...

My collection of Chinese antiques and Rare Coins...

Posted in the Banking Forum

Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 8, 2013
Since 1980s at the advice of my Mother, I began the systematic search for rare antiques and coins for collection...The most intensive period of purchase started about six years ago when Professor Liong's Demise became known!

I was and still am buying quality antiques and rare coins without inhibition. I spent hundreds and thousands of dollars each year on line and with the help of my friends occasionally to MAKE A STATEMENT!

Now, I become the most avid collector of not just Rare Coins but the antiques of Chinese Cultural Heritage..From Jades, Porcelains, Ceramics to Gold, Silver and Bronze Statues, no one can come close...My 1804 Silver Dollar Coin With A Broken Arrow Stem is A Statement that Smithsonian Museum is comparatively not as able and competent when judged than my collection in quality!!

Starting a week ago, I declared that no more purchase is necessary...And I will not again buy a single Coin from e-Bay or any place else...For I have replenished enough rare coins + huge volume of replicas to build the data base to make distinction of all my Rarest and most Valuable Silver Dollars in my Collection!!

I still have a task to challenge the Monopolistic and Predatory trade policy of e-Bay Sales + The Live World and the Current Management Team...It will be
A $ 250 m USD question for Court to Rule...

Finally, Let me reveal a bit of news to all...It was Meg Whitman who started the infamous Sin with Sotherby six years ago...And I returned favors by exposing her Campaign (Funds) Plan during the Height of her running for CA governorship..The Bay area News papers and Electronic Media thanked me for
the News tip...At end, she lost badly!!

One Man's Sin, The Millions' Curse...Seattle and Washington State still failed to understand why the Investment Dollars from China suddenly stopped for the past Six Years...The Tens of Billions Investment Dollars went north to Vancouver instead...You can Thank that crooked, demeaning and Low down She Governor...For the news of Professor Liong was broken out (Not Break) and spread like A Wild Fire..The Chinese immigrants with the new-found wealth shun Seattle like Disease!!

God Bless America; And only Honest Dealing can save you!

Han Ban Lee

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 8, 2013
Fraud warning!
Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 8, 2013
Did I say one day I will have Private Investigator to stop by your place and have a thorough check up of your payment to IRS...

Your word: To pay your cut to IRS is A Fraud!!! You are a clandestine worker at US treasury at best..A crook to help Citibank to propagate the Frauds, more like it!!

Han Ban Lee

Location hidden

#4 May 8, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha......Jezzzz.. .this man is crazy!
Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 8, 2013
To millions in this world, I have collected more than 12 Early American Silver Dollars; I have collected 12 most valuable Morgan Silver Dollar Coins with 6 and more of them in 1895 P,), S mintages; and I have collected 24 rares and most valuable Silver Dollar Coins from the Warring Era of Warlords in 1880s-1910s China! And I am the mostavid Rare Coin Collector in this world!!

My Rare Coin Collection is deemed as a triumphant personal achievement and noble hobby; On other hand, your barking from time to time is Crazy like A DOG!

Han Ban Lee

PS - To propagate the frauds by Citibank will lend you in Jail, Period!!
Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 8, 2013
To reach notoriety by barking and obstructing Justice is all you, David Cheever have done in this life!

Citibank may have given you Rolls of Paper Money...But was that enough to buy you a Mercedes???

Try e-Bay...You might be lucky to hit another contract + huge bonus...They are desperate now!

Han Ban Lee

Location hidden

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Jerry Howard wrote:
I want to do this too!! I collect key chains but lately I have been getting in to coins, this inspires me, thanks!! www.coinspluscincy.com
Jerry, Thomas Lee, posting as "A Justday" is full of shit. He does not have what he claims to have.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry, Thomas Lee, posting as "A Justday" is full of shit. He does not have what he claims to have.
A demented and dilapidated sickie just being released from mental hospital.. I never use separate names to endorse a Cause!! It is aimed at David HaHaHa Feces Ball!!!

Shame on You...It is your brand of dishonesty and Infamy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silicon Valley companies plan hiring spree in 2015 11 hr Donny B 8
mt103 one way (Dec '13) May 31 rostamans8 23
To Expose Corrupt Courts in Western New York (Nov '14) May 28 Guy Fawkes 4
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... May 28 27Hood 48
News Whistler Blackcomb to ban smoking May 27 Sneaky Pete 6
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) May 26 27Hood 40
DTC cash funds transfer or web-link sender wanted (Jul '13) May 21 Robert Fisher 42
More from around the web