The Demon-crat's solution to the final show-down on Natational Debt...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Voter at Large

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 13, 2013
It was on PBS that a smart Professor from Harvard Univ. pointed out why all the cordial meetings between Harry Reid, Obama and Republicans meant for the last two days: So, the Demon-crats can raise Tax by a sizable amount in order to make up the Shortfalls in revenue and to bridge up the Deficit Spendings!

It is a gambit for Demon-crats to act cordially and politely: So, they are able to repeat their claims again and again that all meetings so far went very well (and even productive) but no results shall be forthcoming or announced in the near future!

It is their Scheme and Design to Wait for the last minute (by Oct. 17, 2013) to negotiate the much needed Compromise: To exact A Sizable Tax Increase to Counter the Republican Proposal to Streamline the excessive Spendings or To blame the House for the National Debt Default!!!

It sounds like a A Smart Plan to win over the Voters in 2014 election and also to bridge up the shortfalls in achieving their goals to forever feed the poor, to provide them the shelter and to give them the free medical care!!

As said before, to Democrats and Republicans alike, A Much Better way is to provide them the equal opportunity to rise up from the Poverty!!!

We the people can not afford the burden of shouldering them on our backs any longer..How much more Tax Increase do the Demon-crats want this time???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Balance the Budget is the only Way Out... 44 min A Glimpse of Hope 2
Bolivares Fuertes (BsF) for sale! 14 hr Lori Davidson 1
I am looking for VEFs 15 hr Lori Davidson 4
Twe Billion Euro is Too Little and too Late 22 hr Ukraine The Money... 1
German central bank chief: cheap oil is stimulus Wed dariusrickard 2
Modi, the Curse to India... Tue Venkat 6
offer to lease cd no upfront fee. (Dec '07) Tue ronron 38
More from around the web